Lies

(A/N) Random authors note, I can't find a way to slip my note so here, uhm I just randomly updated my book cover.

Lol, late halloween for y'all. I did enjoyed it though.

I hope you have a good day and please enjoy this two new chapters. I put efforts here. Thank you 💞

💜

_______

Zhi Ruo's POV

"What's wrong with you?" I asked Ai Ren as I finally have the chance to take a sit on my chair.

Ai Ren looked sleepless and she kept on scanning her phone.

"Ai Ren." I called her again, she's not paying attention at all.

"You're here." She looked at me, biting her lips as if she's hiding something?

I wasn't really suspecting her but when she hide the phone away from my sight.

I know something is going on.

I looked at her back. But she took a step back.

"Are you hiding something huh?" I asked her in a joking way.

"Uh, NO. There's literally nothing. Heh."

"Pss. I knew it, your face says it all. Give me your phone." I put my palm in-front of her.

Ai Ren does not have any choice but to give it up.

"I was about to tell you that, but I can't find a way." She sighed, there's a huge hint of frustration from her.

My eyes landed on her phone. I blinked couple of times just to get myself together—was this really legit?

"What is this?" I shoved her the screen of her phone.

It was a bit blurry but I can recognize the girl that was wearing a gold sparkly dress, it was Ye Hua snuggling up with someone.

I couldn't tell.

But he seems familiar.

"That's...Ye Hua."

"Then the guy?"

Ai Ren puckered her lips, she really doesn't want to say anything but she just can't just leave Ruo being clueless about stuffs.

"I really really don't want to hurt you Ruo, but...that's Coen."

I felt my heart dropped, I was really disappointed.

"See? I told you."

I thought Coen likes me....

"This photo has been circulating all around the campus already, there are also some gossips flying around."

I'm out of words to say. Coen likes me, right? But how can he do this?

The last time I knew was.. we were okay but how could he do this and not tell about this?

"Ruo.."

"I'm fine." I moved Ai Ren's hands away.

I just really don't get this.