Return

Zhi Ruo's POV

"Ruo." Ma stopped me from going out.

I was about to go to school.

"Yes?" I responded.

"Could you hang those blankets outside?" She commanded.

I groan, "I have school, can I do it later?"

"You don't have any formal classes." She paused, "You have your sport fest."

I scratch my head. Right, I was caught in a lie—can't argue with that anymore.

I take off my bag then put it aside, I huff as Ma handed me the extra unbelievable size of blankets.

"Cushion it after you hang them, honey."

I nod my head as I started grabbing both ends with all of my strength. It was heavy, no joke.

This is so heavy, I think I have to take a rest for today after this —

Once I hang it, I took a wooden stick then started patting the blankets.

I sneezed as the speck of the dust flew in the air.

"Ugh. Why do I have to do this right before I go to school?" I scrunched my nose.

I sneezed.

And sneezed.

I turn around so that I'm not facing the dusty blankets.

"I hate this." I sneezed again.

It's here again, I think I'm gonna sneeze for the nth time around.

"AHhH—" I stopped and stood straight up when I saw Dylan at his window, practically looking at me in stern.

Enjoying his coffee.

I turned around, nose covered with my palm.

I quickly got inside the house, leaning my back against the door then took a peek at the rabbit hole on it.

He kept his expression the same.

Damn, I can't believe myself that I had to stop sneezing just because he's there.

Such an embarrassment.

______

Dylan Wang's POV

I was just about to wash my cup when I saw Ruo hanging those heavy looking blankets.

I decided to observe her—just for fun.

But I never would have given a thought that she's going to sneeze that much AND gaze upon me.

When she turned around, I lifted my empty cup then pretended I was drinking my coffee.

She was about to sneeze one more time but she stopped and run away.

I internally giggled, but I have to show her a blank expression.

Oh Dylan, for Ye Hua's sake—stop paying attention to her. I thought to myself as I felt her burning peek to me.

*Bzzzzzz*

*Bzzzzzzzz*

Dyls, I have exciting news
coming up. Let's meet up today
my baby ☺️
| Ye Hua ❤️

OK. Let's meet up at school.
|Me

(TIME SKIP)