Hold

Zhi Ruo's POV

"I'm gonna what?" I almost shouted in front of Mr, Lu.

"You heard me, you'll be the representative of the grade 12 for the upcoming pageant." Mr, Lu stated.

"But I can't do it. Maybe someone else, sir?"

"But you're the class muse."

I gave up. This is what I get for bragging about my role as a class muse. I'm no good at this—

"Alright. Sir, but may I ask who's going to be my partner?"

He tapped his chin. "I think Mr, Wang could pull off the spot."

"Him? Hah! NO!" I covered my mouth. "I'm sorry."

Mr. Lu got surprised. "Any suggestions, then?"

I looked around. I'm okay being partnered by anyone except for that Pineapple head.

"Him!" I point my index finger towards the guy passing the door beside us.

"That's our school janitor."

My bad.

"Try to be serious about this matter, Miss Zhi. Just tell me if you can't make it then I have to pick someone else."

I heaved a sigh of disappointment. I wonder what would Yuyan do to help me....

______

"Well, well." Ye Hua approached me with her hands clapping slowly.

Here they go again.

"If this isn't the infamous girl who called me a snake in-front of my girls."

I halted. "What do you want?"

"Nothing. I'm just checking up on you since I heard that Yuyan forgot about you and she left." The minions started laughing.

"That's all you want to say?" I walked towards her. She started taking few steps back.

"I'm warning you, Ye Hua. Stop meddling with me and my business."

She rolled her eyes. "Then what if I kept on picking with you? What are you gonna do then?"

"You don't wanna know." I said in stern as I pushed her away from my way.

"Maybe I should ask your parents for help. They're nothing but a worker who works at the wet market anyways."

I halted; trying to stop all my anger from rising up. If this happens again, I'm no longer holding this in.

I walked myself back to the class. I skipped lunch.

I stopped at my tracks when I looked at Yuyan's chair. Sigh I should get over this by now.

I stopped again when I saw Dylan on his EarPods on. He's seated on my chair and he's humming to the music, couldn't care less.

"Move." I poke his arm.

He didn't even react.

"Hey."

No response.

Well, I have no other choice but to do this in a harsh way.

I rolled my sleeves up then took a step back. I'm about to kick his legs when Hui Yin stopped me.

"Ruo, come here!" He gestured me to go in front.

"Oh, okay." I rolled my sleeves down. Damn, I'm almost there to kick him.

"What?" I asked.

"Could you get me the marbles at the cabinet. Thanks." I scrunched my nose, "Hey! I thought it was a serious matter!"

Hui Yin and other guys in my class laughed.

"Got you good!" They laughed again.

"Yeah whatever." I walked towards at the back and get those jar full of marbles then deliver it to them.

When I was in the middle of walking, I suddenly got interested with looking through them so I slightly opened the lid, a few marbles just jumped off—

I didn't know it was this full.

"You need to get those!" Hui Yin retorts.

"I know." I put the jar down then rummage for the marbles which fell to the floor.

"Be careful, you might stepped on those." Hui Yin mouthed again.

I just shrug and walked to search for it.

"Aha! Spotted!" I saw a single marble just under my desk.

I kneeled down and shove myself only to realize that Dylan's legs are blocking my sight.

"Almost there—" I stopped at reaching up for it.

"What are you doing?" Dylan asked looking down.

I looked up and I was greeted by his you-know-part of his body where his manhood—uh belongs?

HOLY MOLY CHOW.

I widen my eyes in surprise then I panicked.

"I'm sorry." I tried to move my head away but I hit my head.

Dylan laughed. He's probably looking at my poor state.

"Let me help you. Hurry so others won't think we're doing some miracles in here—"

"Shut it! Shut it!" I pushed him as soon as I got up.

Ruo's hair was messy and her face has shown the hint of tint.

'Shoot— calm yourself big guy.' Dylan thought to himself, as he looked down trying to hold his

Laughter.

_______

(A/N) LMAO don't even think about it! 😂

Me after this chapter:

Expect more soon ud! Please vote!

💜