Climb

Dylan Wang's POV

I kept my gaze to her.

She felt and she knew it that I was staring at her.

We locked eyes —I don't know but the heck this feeling inside me but is different.

I also wanted to apologize for what I've said earlier. She's better than this, I was just too —

"Why are you staring at me?" She asked. "Judging me, huh?"

"I wasn't staring at you." I snapped.

"Eh?" She responded, "Or you're just fascinated on actually hot my body is?" Ruo joked.

I looked away.

I have to admit that she became one of the girls I met with hot body. When we were dating, I've seen her body, It wasn't that bad at all except from the fact that she used to have a chubby tummy.

I teased her like that but she eventually get mad. Maybe that's also the reason why she hates me.

But it's cute.

By that time, Ye Hua was beside Dylan. She saw what he did and so she's up for something.

Attention, maybe?

She grab ahold of Dylan's arm then pretends she can't swim.

Ye Hua started choking the pool water.

"Dylan-"

I turned to look at what was happening. Ye Hua is drowning!

I immediately grabbed her with all of my strength then pulled her up to the pool side.

"Are you alright?" I asked her.

She nods her head in a weak way, "I'm o..kay."

I started panicking when she spoke way to weak, I decided to go out if the pool and help her back to her room.

I turn my head once again to see Ruo and her friends.

They were all surprised.

________

Zhi Ruo's POV

"She did that on purpose." Ai Ren crossed her arms.

I glared at her. "Why the heck would she do that on purpose?"

"Uh, maybe for attention?"

"What?"

"You talked to Dylan and she can't find a way to enter your twos conversation."

"That was just nothing." I groan.

"Maybe it's not a big deal for you but to Ye Hua? OH it is." Ai Ren stated a fact.

"Gosh. Let's just get out of the pool, I'm getting cold." I spoke.

Ai Ren laughed, "Was it because Dylan is no longer here anymore?"

"Hey. Coen's beside you, dumb." I point my lips to him. She quickly slapped her mouth.

Coen chuckled. "It's fine, I trust Ruo with all of my heart."

I gawk.

That's the first time I heard something from a guy.