Jealousy

Dylan Wang's POV

She's the class muse?!

Wow.

This school's beauty standard sicks me!

"Hey? Are you still going to smoke or what?" She flicks her fingers.

"Oh, uh. I think not today anyways, uhm."

Why am I being like this? Snap it off Dylan.

"You're stressful already, let's just go to the other grade's rooms." She spoke, grabbing my hand like it was nothing.

Eh?

We arrived at the Sophomore's Building, there isn't that much student outside the hallway since it's already class hour. That means Ruo and I aren't gonna be able to attend the after break class. Not a win win.

"What are we going to do here?" I asked.

"Let's check the school upcoming activities at the the bulletin board." She responded shortly.

I just sighed for the nth time.

____

"Ugh, boring" I mouthed while shuffling the school flyers.

There's literally nothing to be amazed with everything here. No fun, no vibes.

I should've never agreed onto this.

I'm just basically stuck with my ex-girlfriend.

"Aren't you bored, huh?" I stared at Ruo, she was enjoying herself with those dusty and crumpled flyers

"Talk all you want, Mr. Wang" She paused, "still unbothered"

I groan in annoyance and threw the flyers away. "You're the most boring tour guide ever, I hope this would be the last time we ever talked or even meet."

"Oh yeah? Fine, let's not meet up anymore. I was only doing this for Mr. Lu anyways" Ruo folded her arms.

She fights back now? Huh? The last time I knew she was scared as hell to talk back or even start a fit.

"It's on," I spoke as I gave her a piercing look.

She was about to take a few steps towards me when a guy suddenly appeared, blocking my sight of her.

"Ruo, I hope you have a good day" The guy said before rushing to leave.

That was freaking weird.

I mean, what was that?

"Who was that?"

"Nun"

"Nun?"

"Nun of your business."

My fist curled into a ball. If she wasn't a 'she' I would probably kick her ass by now.

Zhi Rou's POV

Once I got home. I quickly changed into my casual clothes; my dad's 'when he was slim' clothes and my gym pants then rush to the kitchen to wolf down my favorite after school meal.

Well, my mum loves cooking bananas with sugar and stuffs. I really love them. She's also a huge fan of coconut milk.

"For goodness sake Ruo could you slow down? You might choke on your food." My mum warned.

"Oh hey mum, I'm good thank you." I said ignoring what she told me.

When I was about to get a water from the fridge. Mom grab my by wrist and spun me around. "Hey, Ma.."

She scanned me from head to toe then going back to up. "What are you wearing?"

I rose my eyebrows. "Clothes?"

"That's not how a grown up girl would dress." She retorts. Oh yeah, I guess I'm eight for wearing this type of clothes.

"It's okay. I'm home no one else is here. It's just us." I commented.

I'd probably flip out if that almighty Dylan Wang is here.

I continue and took a glass of water.

"Actually. Ruo, we have new person renting one of our rooms." Mom pauses, "I think his name is Darren Wang?"

I choke.

It's not Dylan right? Darren is a good name and Wang is probably the famous last name in Beijing psdfgh

IM PANICKING.

________

(A/N) I was thinking of short update but yeah.

Sorry I was late because school and stuffs.

Today is monday yaLL KNOW WHAT I MEAN?!

Anyone interested with my Darren Chen short story? :>