Fight

Zhi Ruo's POV

"Are you happy now?" I asked Ai Ren. She jumped, "Yes. Thanks!"

I just did that. Climbing up on the tree. I feel like I'm a prou—

"Excuse me." Someone cleared throat behind us. We all turned to look.

It was a middle age guy, wearing a black suit. Security perhaps?

"Y-es?"

"Does the three of you realize that this is a private property?"

We nodded our heads. Coen went to my side followed by Ai Ren.

"AND guest are prohibited to do unnecessary things. Am I right?"

We nodded again.

"Let me get the three of you out here. I do hope you enjoyed the party in the short amount of time." The security mouthed, it was really annoying to be honest.

I looked over to Ai Ren as we tag along.

"I'm sorry." Ai Ren whispered. I shook my head, "It's okay. Not your fault."

"It's fine, I've been wanting to go somewhere else though." Coen commented.

"We can't possibly go out and hang like this?"

"Pfft. Obviously, let's go to my house I have crazy stuffs there." He paused, "No bad intentions. I have my sister living with me and I bet she's eating ice cream and crying over a drama right now."

Wow, not gonna lie. His sister is so damn relatable in many ways.

"It's fine for me. I guess." I replied. "Same!" Ai Ren said.

We were stopped at the gate because the security who ushered us out got called out.

"Ruo, Ai Ren wait here I have to take this out away." Coen said looking down. I laughed, "Just say you're going to the restroom."

Ai Ren laughs while face palming.

"Shoot. I almost forgot about my camera! Ruo, wait here as well."

I nod as I watch her leave.

In the midst of waiting, pack of guys whom I assume is also my schoolmate were approaching my way. I gulped as I tried to ignore them. But their gaze was burning, I couldn't help but to look again.

"Ehem." One of them stopped in front of me. I took a step back, the other one is already behind me. I bumped.

"Miss don't be scared." The guy told me.

I felt a lump in my throat as I look at him, who wouldn't get scared of this guy? He's way more taller then the others, he has an awkward beard and a tattoo on his chest.

I'm starting to think if he goes to school?

"Hush. Your name is Ruo right? We heard a lot about you." Another guy spoke, "You used to be an ugly duckling wayback junior high school. But now look at you.."

I slapped his hands away as he tries to touch my chin.

"Don't touch me." I said in a terrified voice.

"Don't play pretend, I bet you're good in bed."

I widen my eyes in surprise. What the fu— is he saying?!

"So tell me, Zhi Ruo. Are you in or not?"

I started panicking at that moment. I don't know what to do. I'm scared.

"SHE'S NOT FUCKING GOING WITH ALL OF YOU!" Someone shouted with a cuss.

They all got startled, even me. I could feel my heart beating out of my chest.

"And who the heck are you?" The guy with beard asks.

"I'm Dylan Wang. And who—NO. What are you?!" He fired back before he shove himself towards us.

He took my arm and drag me by his side making me hug him, his hands travelled down my waist with a really tight grip.

The guy chuckled, "I'm a person like you."

"Oh? Really? I would be so unfortunate to live your life. You're fucking disgusting." Dylan scoffs, "Harassing girls."

"We're not here to fight with you. I want to talk to her, only her." The guy pointed out.

Dylan looked over to me, his eyes showed a hint of reassurance.

"If you want to talk to her, you have to go through me first."

"What's your relationship with her?"

He looked over to me again. 'We're nothing' I thought to myself.

"She's my girlfriend." Dylan said.

I was speechless.

"No—" I got cut off when he suddenly kissed me. I was surprised, I kept my eyes open as I felt his warmth onto me.

Dylan opened his eyes and I quickly pulled away.

"What the heck are you doing?" I snapped, touching my lips.

"I-I'm sorry." He said.

"I don't know about y'all but we're leaving. Hey, let's go." The guys left like crazy. I'm a bit of surprised on how this all went.

I somehow felt relieved. But it was just literally awkward afterwards.

"Hey. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to do that to you, I respect you but—"

"It's fine, don't mention it anymore." I said looking away, I couldn't say I'm embarrassed, I was kind of confused.

"Ruo!" Coen appears.

"Oh?"

"What are you doing here?" Coen turned to Dylan. "I came here to tell you that you should pay more attention to her."

"What?"

"It's nothing let's just go." I gestured Coen and Ai Ren.

'Nothing, huh?' Dylan stares at Ruo as they left the place.