Space

Zhi Rou's POV

He held me.

My heart started beating faster and I have never felt this way again in a very long time

But, I have to hold everything in. I shouldn't be feeling this! This is not right, remember Rou. He's not the Dylan you knew

He's not him.

I noticed him dragging me out across the hall. I can hear the students we walk pass by murmuring and giving me death glares

I decided to stop making him turn to face me. "Let go of my wrist" I said. "and why would I?"

Does he not get it? We're in the middle of the hall and most of the student's attention were darted on us

"Just le-let go." I stuttered, "People are watching us,"

His eyes roam around and soon he let out a loud laugh, as if it was an insulting one

"Why are laughing?" I rose my eyebrows

He let go of my wrist and took a step forward. "Let me get this straight.." he paused, "Are you thinking of any other reason?"

Wow, he hasn't changed yet? He's still a cocky person. Aye?

"Me? Oh please I'm not imagining or thinking of any other." I threw my arms in the air

"Oh, really? Well. Alright, I'm just clarifying things because who would ever date you, in the first place?" He said before walking away.

Then, here it goes. My feelings, I know he's back and there's one thing I know for sure.

He's playing games with my heart again.

Dylan paused in the midst of his walking and look at me, "Are you going to escort me or not?"

I gulped everything in and clenched my fist before I follow him.

If this wasn't for Mr. Lu, I would've escorted him out to the campus. Why am I so unfortunate?

"Where should we start?" I heard him asked.

I pretend I didn't heard any of his question and continue walking, pretty much shoving myself onto the pack of other student bystanding at the hallway.

Dylan chuckled as he catch up, "Hey!"

Ignored.

"Rou!"

I rolled my eyes.

"Zhi Rou!"

This time everyone's attention darted towards us. It was embarassing, I think I could melt any moment now.

I slowly turn my head to face him. He was approaching me slowly, his face right now reminds me of how we first met, an innocent one.

"What?" I blurted as soon as he halted.

"Escort me" He paused and lean closer to my ear. Meanwhile, my face showed a hint of a tint.

Everyone giggles.

"To the smoking area." He said, resting his arm onto my shoulder.

My jaw dropped. First and freaking foremost, this is not right. It's on the student handbook. "No, that's so stupid of you to ask someone who has a reputation in the school."

"Reputation in school? Like a class officer?" He rose his brow.

I nod, proud. "Yes."

"Oh, I never knew they'd vote on someone like you."

"What did you say?!" I exclaimed, making him surprised. The students behind us, as well.

"I swear, if you're trying to tease me again. I will more likely to escort you out from the campus." I warned him.

He growls. "No-"

I cut him off by grabbing his collar. Believe me, I tried so hard to balance myself. He gulped, "O-OK, alright. Ms. President"

I stiffle a laugh, "Who said I'm the president?" I let go of his collar. "I'm the class muse."

_____

(A/N) Thank you for reading!

Have you guys watched MG? It was soo good although there was no eng sub. I freaking love it! ❤️

Will be back soon x