Act

Dylan Wang's POV

After putting my activity notebook in a horrible condition. I put it in my bed side table. Then I took out my phone to see my QQ.

As usual it was flooded with likes, shares and comments. I don't even have to bother myself opening it.

But there was one notification that caught my attention.

Xu Coen started following you.

Coen? That name seems familiar?

I clicked his profile and scroll down. He got a lot of followers then I have. I'm not surprised.

I told you, I'm not.

Just when I was about to leave. His feed refreshed and I saw a photo of him wearing white suit along with a girl.

I clicked it and saw ZHI RUO IS WITH HIM.

My eyes almost bulge out from its socket. I couldn't believe it!

The caption: Having great time with this beautiful girl ❤️ #Thebestmoment

tHe BEST mOMENT?

"Woah, I can't believe this. There must be something going on here." I blurted out and continue scrolling down.

I saw another photo. It's just Ruo this time along with a caption: Totally had fun today! Let's meet once again 😍

I almost VOMIT.

How can she do this??????

Wait.

I slapped myself. Why are you overreacting Dylan? For petesake you used to be with her AND you don't have any rights to interfere with her! You and her are through!

But why can't I stopped thinking about it?

This is making me stressed. I want her to come home now! Or be here. Just with me!

I don't want her having fun without me!

I went to my contact And surprisingly saw her name. Mrs Wang must've saved it in here.

I tap the call button without any hesitation.

Calling Zhi Ruo. . .

Pick up please.

"Hello..who's this?"

"You picked up. Where are you?"

"What? Sorry could you repeat it again. The music is too loud."

"I said you picked up. Where are you?"

"Who are you?"

"Your handsome ex."

"Dylan? Why did you call me?!"

"It doesn't matter. You have to go here at the hospital. It's an emergency."

"Emergency? What happened?"

"Ruo..ru-"

I end the call on purpose. 'That would make her come here.' I crossed my arms, such a genius Dylan.