Games

Zhi Ruo's POV

"Hurry up, you should focus!" I shouted to Dylan.

"I am! It's just so hard to thrust this—" He replied poking his tongue out.

"Hey wtf?" I paused and took the controllers out of his hands.

"What now?" He cluelessly asked.

I sighed, "your words are hurting than any other things in this words. You don't say thrust."

"Well I was thrusting—"

"Moving." I corrected him.

"Shoot." He covered his mouth out of embarrassment. Way too much rated stuffs for him, huh?

"But thrusting is just.."

"Oh shut up, dumb head."

He burst out laughing, "Since when were you aware of my words, young innocent lady?"

"Whatever."

I threw the controller to him, "Play it clean, geez."

"I am, I'm just adjusting with this stupid controller..why are we playing this old PS2 btw? Like I mean PS4 has been released for so long now."

"Well I am not rich as you mister, you could've bought your ps4 then."

"Good point then." We continue playing this Narnia game. It was actually fun but Dylan is not really into teamwork.

He likes to be alone and do stupid things according to his senses. But that won't work here.

This game was specifically made for 2 people—

"I'll take Lucy and Susan. You fight the ogres."

"Hey that's not fair!" He complained. "You should fight too."

"Peter and Edmund's damage are lot higher than my two character. Plus, I can help you later. I'll use Susan for archery."

"Go make that shoot last huh." Dylan took over the game.

But when we were almost finished with the game chapter, his character died.

"Hey! You should've used Lucy for heal!"

"I did, I was too late!" I responded, you could see his face—in total frustration.

Dylan threw the controller on the floor and leave the living room.

"Hey, where are you going? It's just a game?"

Calling him was no use. Ugh, I can't take this anymore. It's not even the whole day that I have been with him and we're fighting and annoying each other again.

______

Later that evening, I just heated the pasta and we had it for dinner.

I have to say, Dylan is still mad about the game earlier. I don't know what's gotten in his head but geez, can he cool down?

"Dylan, could you pass me the sponge?" I asked him while I was busy adjusting my gloves for washing the dishes.

"Here." He threw the sponge directly to my face.

"He—"

He bursts into laughter.

"What was that for?" I groan, "That's for being a loser partner."

"Pff. You still can't get over with that game huh? What's with you though."

"It's just I don't like loosing, dimbo. I really really don't like loosing."

That's why.

_____
(A/N) I bet you guys have been watching Put Your Head on My Shoulder? I got hooked up with it too 👀

Hmmmm.

Gu Wei Yi is so attractive and Mo Mo is so adorable 💖

Take care! See you in a bit!