Meet Up

Zhi Ruo's POV

Hi, Ruru!
- unknown

My brows furrowed as soon as I saw a text from someone.

Who could it be? The only person who knew my number is Yuyan and Mum.

Who dis?
- me

Coen :)
- unknown

Sorry if I didn't get to ask you first about your number.
- Coen

Ohh. It's ok
-me
Where did you get my name number tho?
-me

Your friend, yuyan.
- Coen

She's untrustworthy.

Just kidding, it's only a number. I don't want to ruin our friendship with just a simple mobile number.

Are you ready for later?
- Coen

Yup, I guess haha
- me

OK then see ya later :)
- Coen

_______

Dylan Wang's POV

I was just casually walking around across the hallway of this hospital I have been referred.

I've been so bored since like foreverㅡso going out may ease at least a little bit of boredom.

I wanted to go find a place where I can take a photo and post on QQ, my girls are probably wondering why I was away from the SNS for past few days.

Once the door of the elevator opens. I got in. The lift was about to close when suddenly a woman no, a girl based on my judgement stopped us.

She's about my age. She's composed, simple yet pretty and classy.

"I'm sorry." The guy said. She tucked her hair at the back of his ear causing for my eyes to beam as if I was seeing an angel?

She really is pretty.

"It's okay."

The lift opened and it's time for me to go out, to my surprise the pretty girl is going out as well.

What a luck, Dylan Handsome Wang.

I could feel my heart beating before I could approach her.

"Hey." That's all I could say. The pretty girl turns around, her wavy medium brown hair follows what she does. I have to admit, girls with good hair could totally work on my eyes.

"Yes?"

Her voice is even angelic.

I gulped, "Uh-I just thought you're pretty. What's your name?"

Did I sound cool? Nervous? Or rude?

Her eyes roamed. "T-thank you, I'm Ye Hua."

Ye Hua? That name sounds familiar to me. Anyways, I'll definitely remember that name from now on.

"Wow, what a nice name. It definitely suits you."