Chapter3: The Dress

I chuckled lightly to myself and tears began to form at the duct of my eyelids

I chuckled lightly to myself and tears began to form at the duct of my eyelids. "I-I thought woah!, I thought you said wedding there". I wiped the imaginary sweat and building tears away from my face and slowly turned back wondering why he wasn't laughing alongside me.

Well shit then.

His face was expressionless, as if he wasn't trying to ruin my life. Did he have no empathy at all? Did he not care for other human beings?  I pushed my chair back with a fire that was deeply hidden inside me ready to burst out. "No".

He dropped his fork making a banging noise on the plate. "What did you just say to me?" His words were words of anger and surprise, but he held nothing but a smirk on his face.

"I. Said. No. You dumbass". He scoffed "Don't you know who I-".

"No, I do not know who you are and guess what. I don't fucking care who you are! You can't just waltz into my home and ruin my life. It's not yours to play with, or keep, it's mine. My life! And I'll be damned if I let you marry me on that altar."

He stood up with a face almost matching the color of my dress. His nose was millimetre away from coming in contact with mine. His warm breath fanned the top of my lips as my words caught in my throat. "Remember who I could kill with the snap of my fingers little girl. So I would watch that mouth if I were you."

He stalked past me and left me alone in the huge room, with a tear stained face and a lost identity.

The Next Morning

Knock knock knock. "Come in" I answered. A small old woman entered my room, she looked like she was her late fifty's. She wore a normal outfit consisting of a purple jumper and black trousers. I wondered why she didn't dress like everybody else in the house, her platinum blonde hair was pulled back in a tight bun.

"Mr Gandy will be expecting you down for breakfast in twenty minutes Ms Hamilton." I thanked her and got into the shower. When I finished I put on a summer dress outfit I found in the walk in wardrobe. I put on a minimal amount of make up because I didn't want it to look like I tired to hard to impress him.

 I put on a minimal amount of make up because I didn't want it to look like I tired to hard to impress him