Chapter41: Nikolas

Week 3

Week 3

I stared at the man in front of me as his eyes tried so hard to see through the dark, patterned suit that clung onto my body. He huffed and let out a defeating frown before replacing it with a smile. "Nikolas, she is married. There is not much you can do with this infatuation. This is turning into an obsession. Is she all you think about? I have never seen someone became so addicted to a person they've know for a short amount of time". He tapped his pen against his structured jawline and removed his glasses.

"At this point I will give you time to let it wear off. Distract yourself from her. Try mowing the lawn, or cooking. You like cooking right!" He smiled at me showing his gleaming white teeth. The space between the burgundy leather couch I sat on and his chair was quite large just incase I tried anything. I rolled my eyes slowly enough for him to notice.  This angered him.

"Look, Doctor Vin-"

"Vincent. My name is Vincent".

"I know you didn't let me finish. You have never met this girl before-"

"Neither have you Nikolas".

"It's different with her and I. We are soulmates. You wouldn't get it. Your wife left you in the trash because you were a workaholic who didn't give a shit about his kids". I raised my eyebrows with a taunting smirk on my face. "Or am I lieing? Doctor Vincent ".

His nose began to rise and his eyes began to water. The redness on his face darkened as he glared at me in rage. "At least I'm not some crazy phsyco obsessed with an eighteen year old who is married to my fucking ri-".

A gunshot sounded through the room alerting everyone who waited outside for me. His body fell to the ground and he cursed me in french till his last breath was out. My second in command came rushing into the room and stared at the lifeless beds with a look of dissapointment on his face.

"Seriously, the fifth one". He grumbled in annoyance before calling on someone to take the body away. While the body was being dragged out of the room I sat in my couch sulking.

"What did he say?" I frowned staring at him. "You don't need to know". He turned his head at me and shook it before exiting the room. "Don't get us killed Nick. Seriously just let her go".

"I can't".

Week 4

"How was your childhood Nikolas?" blue eyes cast over my body before he stared at me in an unknown disgust.

"What can I say? My bastard of a sperm donor left my mother and I when I was six. I remember that day like it was yesterday. He screamed at her and through a fit about her alcohol addiction. He said he got sick of staying with her and slammed that house door without even sparing me a glance".

"My bitch of an egg donor, became a crackhead who couldn't stop with her god damn eckies and taking her anger out on me. And eventually ovedosed. Considering I was a ten year old without parents I ran away".

"Soon enough the mafia found me, I was recruited. Obviously my frail body couldn't handle it and I passed out many times. A ten year old. Survived the mafia initiation. Something people four times my age couldn't do".

"So I pushed myself until I managed to get rid of the so called father figure of the French mafia and take it over once I turned twenty one. Is that enough for you doc". A menacing smile rested on my face as he stared at me in shock.

"Maybe the feeling of being abandoned-"

"I was never abandoned. My life was preparing me for the mafia. Domination is my purpose". He sighed pinching his nose. "Okay, let's talk about this girl you like".

"Love doc. Love. Well this girl I love, her name is Saryah. This first time I saw her the sun was shining on her beautiful skin as she pulled Gandy from sight to sight. She was such a happy person it made me smile. At first I was planning to use her to get closer to Gandy. But as days went by I started searching for her more than clues about the mafia. I started to go and watch then instead of sending my men to do it".

*******

"You are telling me that, you sent robbers into a diner just to scare Dominic away from her. You burned down their hotel thinking The Italian Mafia Don was in there. Planted cameras in their hotel room.You kidnapped her parents and now you are planning to send a sniper and blow up their car, so you can take her away". He ended his paragraph with a full stop and smiled sweetly at me.

"Look Nikolas, I don't think this is the best idea consider your.....state".

"My state?"

"Yes Nikolas, indicating the way you described this girl, she seems fragile, she doesn't come across as the type to trust people easily. You my friend, are going to break her".

My eyes started to twitch and he gave me a deadpan expression. A menacing smile then spread across my face as my gun brought itself out of my holster.

"Really Nick, and after you kill me. What's going to happen? What is the point of getting therapists if you never heed to their advice". I placed my gun back and dropped my head.

He was right. What was the point of getting therapists.

I pulled my gun out again and put a bullet directly through his forehead.
They didn't understand. Nobody did.

Week 6

"I thought you said there was no point in getting anymore therapists if I keep killing them".

"Yet here you are, still trying to start a war between to countries who have been ignoring each other for decades". A tall, slim woman with flowing dark auburn hair came strutting into the room. I found myself looking her up and down while biting my lips.

She sat across from me not forgetting to flash me a glimpse of her red polka dotted underwear.

Saryah would never do that.

I swallowed trying to ignore the irritating voice in my head. "Hello Nikolas". My name sounded like venom to my ears.

Saryah doesn't sound like that.

My head automatically shook and I whispered soothing words to myself. "Oh, it's awfully hot in here". She unbuttoned her top three buttons making her chest and bra visible to me.

Saryah's are better. And she pulls off red so fucking good.

Suddenly, the woman in front of me began to look ugly. He breasts were uneven and her hair had split ends.

She didn't have kinky hair.

Her skin wasn't soft, bronze or without blemish.

She wasn't Saryah.

"In my opinion, I think your right hand brought my here for special purposes".

I scoffed and pulled her hair down till her hearing hole was right at my mouth. "I don't want your stank ass pussy bitch". She screamed in pain as I grabbed a fistful of her hair and plucked it from her scalp.

She held onto her head examining her blood before rushing out. Black dress shoes appeared in my vision and I dropped the fistful or her hair.

  "I think you just need to get laid bro". I felt a pair of overly huge nails trail down my back and the office door close. She kissed my neck and I felt the tip her nails dig into my back. Her lively red hair clouded my vision and glided over my face. She wasn't who I wanted.

But she would do.