Chapter39: Your Place

"Peter, Peter,Pumpkin eater,Had a wife but could not keep her,So he put her in a pumpkin shell,And there he kept her very well"

"Peter, Peter,
Pumpkin eater,
Had a wife but could not keep her,
So he put her in a pumpkin shell,
And there he kept her very well".

I rocked back and forth in the corner slowly singing to myself in a high pitched voice. My hands wrapped around my knees as I more front and back on my bottom. My back was sore and it was until then that I realised I probably looked like a phsyco to Nikolas. At least we have one thing in common now.

"Peter, Pet-". My face flung to the side as I felt the blood in my face race to my right side. Stinging sensations started to cloud the area of my face and a slow smile crept onto it.

"Pumpkin eater,
Had a wif-".

"Shut up! Shut the fuck up!"

Nikolas stared at me on frustration. His nose began to run and his face was a deep scarlet. His hazel eyes twitched in outrage. He looked livid.
I giggled lightly.

A small giggle turned into a laugh and finally an outburst of ecstasy. He stared at me horrifyingly before retracting his hand. "What the fuck is wrong with you?!"

I calmed myself down before staring dead on into his piercing gaze 

"You don't scare me Nikolas. Not anymore". His hand reached to grip round my neck but my sharp movements slapped his arm away. "If you want to convince me you love me. You're going to have to show it".

I huffed slumping my shoulders down while the sweater clung to my skin. Nikolas fought with himself before deciding that I was infact , right. He let out a defeating sigh.

"You really want to make this work chaton?" He whispered lowly with a tint of darkness behind his words.

"Oui, monsieur". I sent him a weak smile before relaxing my body. The sweater clung onto me while my head betrayed me.

Tears sprung at the back of my eyes as I thought of the possibilities if Nick were to find out that I was faking.
But I needed to do this.

"I'm going to go have a shower". My wrist was tugged back. Nikolas stayed in his seated position facing me with his legs wide open. His grip on my hand remained unfazed and he stared into my eyes.

"Kiss me". I took a nervous gulp and blushed involuntarily. The only other person I had ever kissed was David. Placing my lips on Nikolas would just feel.....wrong.

The french giant closed his eyes awaiting on my kiss. His grip on me tightened showing his irritation. He didn't bother to open his eyes knowing I could read then easily. After feeling my skin start to lose its blood, I closed my eyes and began to lean in.

Nikolas let go of my hand indicating his approval. Slowly he placed his lips onto mine. My eyes shot open as his groan vibrated my mouth. I forced a gag down my throat when his fingers began to inch closer to me.