Chapter44: Becoming HIS

"By the power vested in me I now pronounce you Mr and Mrs.................."

Seven Months Later

"David can I take the blindfold off now"

"No". "Where are you taking me?"

"Its called a surprise for a reason baby, its for me to know and you to find out".

I pouted and rested and my head on the leather seats of his new Porsche Boxster 718. Today was my nineteenth birthday and David took me out shopping and we ate breakfast together. So what was he hiding? My curiosity was eating at my brain and soon nothing would be left.

A few minutes later the car started to slow down before it eventually came to a very slow speed. My curiosity took a pause and I tried to peel the blindfold off. David suddenly stoped the car causing my hand to fly forward away from my face. "If my nail is broken, you better have divorce papers when we get home". His loud laugh boomed through the vehicle before he sped up. The deep red dress lay freely on the car seat as I chose a simple silk. Claire had pulled my hair together last minute sticking silver earrings, shoes and accessories on my body and in my hair.

In a few seconds my door was pulled open for me and David picked me up swiftly

In a few seconds my door was pulled open for me and David picked me up swiftly. He walked into a slightly warmer location. He set me on a surface and my heels clicked, so I was guessing it was a polished surface.

"ONE, TWO, THREE!" My blindfold was pulled off and the scene in front of me almost brought me to tears. Dom, Claire, Helga, Bella and some of David and I's friends gathered together under a banner that said, 'Surprise Happy Nineteenth Birthday!" Tears uncontrollably poured from my eyes. "I know its not much but-" I cut David off by kissing him right on the lips. "I love you" I whispered.

I pulled back staring at his clothing and biting my lip as if he were meat. A grey suit clung to his body like a second skin highlighting his built and toned body. A red tie was placed on his collar to match my theme. His watch even went in contrast with me and his red shoes made me smile at how hard he worked to make sure we were known as the best dressed of the night.

After greeting, thanking everybody and drinking glasses of champagne, we finally gathered at the dining table for food

After greeting, thanking everybody and drinking glasses of champagne, we finally gathered at the dining table for food. David and I sat at the head of the table while everyone fit in the rest of the chairs. Dom and Claire sat together again. After the whole Nikolas issue Dom and I became friends again, but he took a sudden interest in Claire. When David found out he said and I quote. "Se tu fai del male a mia sorella, ti batterò così forte da non riuscire a ricordare il tuo nome- if you hurt my sister I will beat you so hard you won't be able to remember your name". The whole table was filled with the best of the best in Italian cuisine and a few American classics. Before anyone could eat I was asked to say a speech. I stood up with the nerves being soaked into me like a sponge. David winked at me and I smiled back.

"First of all I would want to thank everyone for coming today, thank you all for being there for me. As much as I would have loved to have experienced this day with my parents and Ivan, I am sure they are looking down on us right now.

"I know David and I had a rocky start, yeah he was kind of a dickhead with anger issues".

Everyone laughed except David who had a silly scowl on his face. "I knew from the start even though I was in denial that I was in love with him. He made me smile like I never have before, But most of all he made me love. I love him so much that I don't think its possible, I-I don't think I am wired to love anybody else. And since the day I met him I will always know and I sure know now that I was and I'll always be in love with him".

*******

The lights in front of me highlighted the night sky ricocheting off David's eyes. The sparkle in his abnormal eyes were inhale to be missed. His eyes intrigued me. "You were made for me". David appeared behind me and placed small kisses on my neck. I lifted my head smiling at the soft sensations. This man drove me wild. I reached back holding onto his head as his kisses intensified.

"Please David".

He pulled back causing me to let out an involuntary whine. "Are you sure you are ready for this Saryah?" He held me carefully whispering into my ear. I stared at him through the window.

"Yes. I'm ready".

David took my hand leading me away from the living room of the penthouse and towards the bedroom. He turned abruptly and my body pressed against him. He stared into my eyes with so much love. "I love you more than life itself Saryah".

At that moment, when everything around us stopped. I knew, I just knew that I was only

Becoming His.

La Fine