Chapter35: The End

"Belle, wake up"

"Belle, wake up". I pushed my head off Nikolas' shoulder and looking at the computer. The screen was turned off cutting my chances of checking the time.

"What time is it?" I groggily wiped my eyes. Standing up from his legs he removed his tie and threw it onto the couch. "Dinner time". Nikolas was an attractive man, but I was too scared of him to notice.

"Go change into this and come down for dinner". Nikolas handed me a black box. Receiving the box into my hands I tried to pry it open.
"No, go upstairs and get yourself pretty".

I made an awkward face before proceeding out the door and towards the stairs. I could hear Nikolas' footsteps walking towards the kitchen while I went to  'make myself pretty'.

I opened the door of the room and closed it behind me. This time he didn't lock it behind me, or force me to lay beside him. I was here alone. Again.

I stared at the dress with tears pooling in my eyes. The past week he hasn't done anything too horrible. I would wear this if I were to ever go out with Bella or Mason. But wearing this around Nick made me feel extremely uncomfortable.

I pulled the dress out of the box and observed it front to back. I sniffed cautiously in case of any chloroform or some tranquilliser. I stared at the golden shoes the were underneath in awe. They were beautiful. Giving it the clear I pulled my current fabric off and went to shower.

*******

I analised the girl in the mirror that was staring at me. I looked a lot older and the skin I was showing was a bit off. But considering my
body stature, my ass was almost pouring out the material. It hugged my body tightly and constricted it a bit. The colour suited me but I wondered why Nikolas would get me a size too small.

I twirled around getting a full view of the dress before heading out of the room

I twirled around getting a full view of the dress before heading out of the room. The stairs were quite hard to get down due to the dress squeezing my insides. As I finished my journey at the kitchen, Nikolas had his back turned to me and was moving from pot to pan. "Nikolas".

He spun around and rested against the counter dropping the knife down. He gave me a full body check with his eyes not bothering to hide his lust. He eyed me like I was property, showcase material.