Chapter17: Freedom

The heat of the early morning was a warning sign of the day's temperatures to come

The heat of the early morning was a warning sign of the day's temperatures to come. My head felt dizzy even though the room window was wide open. My skin held an extra layer of sticky sweat disgusting me. I pulled my white top backwards, the top took it'd time peeling off my skin slowly, I crumpled it and tossed the fabric onto the floor along with the matching trousers.

I got up and proceeded towards the shower with my mind clouded with the evil plans I was going to evacuate the dark haired man out of my life with. I turned the screws of the shower testing it. When I finally got the perfect cool temperature I pulled back removing the rest of my garments.

Stepping into the shower I smiled to myself slowly come to terms with being a bitch. I wasn't usually like this, but I would do anything to get back home before college started. I had two months. The cold water traveled down my slowly cleaned up back and chest.

All night I couldnt sleep with ideas of how I would carry out my revenge plan stuck in my head. I finally decided and stuck with the idea.

Five Steps To Freedom

1. Be a cook- not a very good one though.

2.Be a tease- a little dance doesn't hurt anybody

3.Find Out Who He Is- office hours

4.Get Him To Trust- Samson and Delilah

5.Beg- if all else fails, hopefully it won't come to this

I had written five steps to make sure David handed me back without hesitation. Each one was going to be hard to do but I had scribbled down a plan thoughtfully each one was eighty perecent fool proof. The last twenty percent should probably have been a higher amount. I was going to take this plan into action as soon as the sun rose.

Very soon I should be back in my home........