Chapter7: Goodnight

I tried to ignore David by staying in my room instead of going to eat breakfast

I tried to ignore David by staying in my room instead of going to eat breakfast. I realized it was a very bad idea as the smell and aroma of freshly baked croissants filled the air. It was almost two in the afternoon and my belly was practically eating itself. I needed to eat. Now!

After pacing around the room and contemplating how I could make it around without bumping into 'you know who'. I decide to grow a pair. David's room was right across from mine which made it harder for me to make it downstairs unseen. I turned the knob carefully and peeled back the door. As I stepped out the sight of two tall men in black made me jump in fright. I landed on the floor with a loud thump.

The two guards didn't help me at all. They just stood there with sunglasses on their faces straight ahead. The blonde haired guard's mouth pulled up into a smirk before replacing itself with a straight face once again. I heard something in David's room stir which cause panic to run through my veins. I straightened my posture and proceeded towards the kitchen quietly. Unfortunately the mean guards who posted my door.

Now posted my life.

They followed behind me silently move back every time I moved back. Stopping every time I stopped. I sighed softly. There was no escaping now.

************

I poured my third bowl of cheerios while licking my spoon. David had fruit loops and fruity pebbles but they weren't my kind of breakfast. As I was putting the cereal back into the cupboard a glass fell from the counter. I squeezed my eyes shut, waiting for the shatter or cuts, but nothing happened. I opened my eyes one by one. A massive hand held the glass in a weird angle.

I followed the hand till it's trail stopped a the mahogany counter. "You should be a lot more careful next time" a light Italian accents rang through my ears as I felt hot breath on my neck. He was standing right behind me trapping me between the surfaces and himself.

Did he think this was charming?..... It isn't. I spun around, my body barely shoved his out of the way, resulting in our lips almost colliding once again. Both our breaths mixed together as our heartbeats quickly formed their own rhythm.

Both of us were nervous you could tell from our blushes and fastened breaths. I wasn't even thinking about Mason, or my parents all I wanted to to was kiss him. His plump rose lips became moist as he brought his tongue out and licked them.

In a flash, I pressed our lips together forcefully. He groaned as his hands held my lower back pushing our bodies together. My hands traveled up his muscular back feeling every inch and then my hand unconsciously tangled in his velvety hair.

I felt satisfaction. His hair was like silk, clearly he treated it with pride and care. His rough hand made it's way lower and lower almost reaching my behind. It inched closer and closer, but it wasn't until he reached around my waistband that I copped on. What was I doing?