Chapter26: Bellissima

She didn't deserve me

She didn't deserve me. I was not good enough for her. She was perfect, better than any woman I have been with in the past. I shouldn't have run.

When I get scared I kill or hurt badly. But when came to Saryah it was like all rules were thrown out the window. She made me weak, and I was not supposed to like it. I love it. That she makes me smile by not doing anything at all. Or simply just giggling.

She doesn't know it but she completed me. She was the other half my heart was missing this whole time. Now I don't have to care what anybody would think.

I had her.

I watched as her chest fell and rise in rhythm while she soundly slept. It's quite odd for me to stare at somebody as the rest, but she looked extremely peaceful. I couldn't help it.

I was frightened of taking that step with her, she is going to remember that night for the rest of her life. And indefinitely when she sees what I truly am she will regret giving such a jewel to me.

Her blue eyes flickered open and adjusted to her surroundings. Her  orbs caught my gaze and she smiled. Her smile lit me and the whole room on fire. She made me feel amazing doing the tiniest things like smiling.

I sent her a small smirk before placing my hand on her cheek. She didn't flinch or pull back like she would have before. Maybe she wasn't lying, she might really want me.

"Bellisima" I breathed out in awe while she stared at me confused. Her eyebrows furrowed in such an adorable way causing my insides to warm up. "Beautiful" a ruby blush crept up her cheeks and I immediately pulled them back down. I placed a kiss on each side of her structured face before pulling back. Her cold breath fanned on my nose and I almost groaned in pleasure.

I stared into her eyes for confirmation, I didn't know if I could control myself for much longer. "Just kiss me already," her feisty attitude and impatience made me chuckle in wonder. She had no idea what her angry did to me.

I pressed my lips against hers slowly but she suddenly kissed back with determination and roughness. I ran my hands at her sides enjoying as she shivered under my touch.

We pulled apart and she had this goofy smile in her face as she ran her hands through my hair. I smirked at her before lying back down and pulling her into my chest. She was so fucking wierd.

But I loved her.

***********

"What about this one?" I stepped out of the dressing room, the floral sundress's top half clung to my body like a second skin, the back was hollow with a few ties drawing the two dies together, red and pink flower patterns were scattered all aroun...

"What about this one?" I stepped out of the dressing room, the floral sundress's top half clung to my body like a second skin, the back was hollow with a few ties drawing the two dies together, red and pink flower patterns were scattered all around the dress and the inside of the coat.

"Too much skin" David had been commenting negative things for the past hour and I had only picked a handful if clothes he liked. "How? I really like it, baby". His ego had officially been fed.

His smirk enlarged and he stood up from his chair in our private room. "Say that again and I'll let you keep it". My bottom lip furthered down and I huffed in annoyance. "I like it baby".

"Course you fucking do" he let out a throaty groan bucking his hips forwards. Creep. "Keep it". He tossed me a couple dinner dresses and I entered the changing room again. I threw the floral robe over the door to David and he grunted. The first on was a baby blue body con and I discarded it straight away. Most of the dresses he gave me covered all my skin and came with a coat.

"Why are there coats with every single one of these, baby?". I slapped my forehead again at the mistake of saying baby. "You're mine".

You're mine. That's it.

Wow. I walked out of the changing room with a robe and approached the door. A blonde man and two middle aged ladies stood there almost falling on top of each other. They must have heard that David and I were in their boutique.

I smiled at them and the women walked off with glares. I sent the man a worrying looked and he gave me the signal to brush it off. I closed the door behind me before David realised I was talking to a man with only three pieces of fabric on.

"What can I do for you?" his heavy french accent gave me a feeling he was from the south. "I need a dress". He squealed happily before dragging my hand down the aisle of private rooms.

We arrives at a hidden closet of dresses from the world's best designers and I gulped in anticipation. He continued to pull me down until we reached a tall black door. It had gold signs on it and the blonde typed in a code.

"I have been working on it for months. You're skin, your hair, it's perfect!" he seemed like he was talking more to himself than me. He dived into a pile if dazzling dresses mostly slik. He emerged from the hill of colour and tossed me a black box.

We stared at the box in my hands and I ran my hands over it slowly. "Allez". I lifted the top of the box and the sight shocked me. He handed me a pair of hold heels and told me he'd five me a discount if I came back to try his other works.

Approaching the room again I grasped the box tightly and winked at my blonde friend before swinging the door open. David was pacing the ground before running towards me. "Where we're you?" I smiled to myself before peeling him on the cheek and entering the changing room. I picked the dress out of the box and held it against my body as I stared at the mirror. I pulled the dress over my head and let my hair loose freely.

The red magnificence clung to my like a second skin but illuminated all me curves. Embracing my body I looked down and finally realised why David loved when I wore red. The bright colour complemented my bronze skin and made my clear legs glow. My shoulders moved freely and the train was beautiful. I almost cried. Running a hand through my hair I took a deep breath. "David". He looked up from his phone and his jaw dropped at the sight. He flung his phone somewhere behind him and stalked over to me slowly. His eyes darkened in last turning a ghastly dark blue. "Fuck!"

His eyes downed me over and over while I stood there with a questioning look. "Do you like it?"

My heart beat increased as he stood there in silence. He brought his cool hands to my arms and cling onto me. "The things I could do to you little one". My eyes widened and I gasped.

He sent me a dark chuckle before turning back. "Were taking all of them, change back into more modest clothing we have to go to Ivan's mansion. And I don't want him eye raping you all night".

*******