Chapter 9: Les Escargots

*^Saryah's suite/penthouse^*

The Next Morning

A drop of sweat trickled down my forehead as I awaited upon him

A drop of sweat trickled down my forehead as I awaited upon him. Actually, I just couldn't bring myself to knock on his hotel door. Last night, I revealed one of my deepest secrets to David. I liked Mason, but May helped me finally see his true colors. I can't believe I was dumb enough to trust him. He was my best friend since we were in diapers, yet he couldn't see what was wrong with me. David held me while I cried and cried, he whispered soothing words and cradled me back and forth.

After he checked for the fifteenth time if I was alright, he told me that he had booked a separate room for himself. 'I won't be able to control myself' were his exact words. He was a gentleman, I thought he would force me to.... you know, deal in my ace of virgins. The v-card. Yes, I was a virgin. Happily so, my father always told me 'No ringy. No dingy'. And so, David left me in the hotel suite and I was out like a light.

I woke up this morning staring at the sun rise behind the Eiffel tower. It was one of my dreams to visit Paris. The city of love. I rushed into the steaming hot power shower. I changed into a new cute pair of pajamas that had an adorable Maltese on the front. Now, I'm here too afraid to knock on David's door. Why was I here? What if he didn't wan't to go out?

I raise my hand ready to knock before letting it fall again. What was I going to say? My palms started to sweat and my breathing became ragged. Fuck it. I lifted my hands with knuckles clenched once again and hammered on the door quietly and waited patiently for it to be opened.

The door slowly swung opened and David stood there stretching with the perfect bedhead. His arms were high above his head and all six of his abs were on quite the display. My eyes trailed lower and lower to land on low covered abdomen. I only took notice of his skin as the sun's rays shone on it. The were a perfect tan making it quite evident he was from around the Mediterranean. "How do you get up this early?" I giggled as he stepped aside shaking his head to wake himself up.

I turned my head to the alarm clock that laid on the bedside table. 9:30. It was very late. "I usually wake up at five to go jogging, but I don't know my way around here". He chuckled pouring himself a mug of coffee. He raised his eyebrows at me and I nodded enthusiastically. Coffee is life.

I observed my surroundings as he filled a mug for himself. His room was much smaller, but big enough for one person. As you walked in a small kitchen was on you're right and The open bedroom further down. Down a little slope a mini living room with a t.v and two couches were on the left. The whole wall behind the bedroom was glass making me wonder if he cared about his nudity being shown to the public or not.

I hopped on the grey metal counter looking around once again. I noticed mostly everything here was grey, metal. Giving off a modern but manly vibe. My bare legs swung back and forth as I watched David pour his own mug whistling Beethoven. I sipped more of my coffee as David swung around. "Ahh Ludwig" I hopped off the counter. "You a fan of the classics?" his morning voice was husky as she brushed back a loose strand that had fallen in front of his face.