Chapter12: Whipped

I was absolutely furious

My black Ackerman's were all I could see as I paced the hotel floor. Where was she? I woke up this morning preparing to ask Saryah to join me for breakfast, only to go into her suite and see nobody there. I was worried as fuck. Especially with him around. 

It was too dangerous. 

Yes, we could go out in public, after I had ordered half my men to follow us around.

She didn't understand the mafia. Life was a minefield. Theses people didn't care about anyone they are bloodthirsty monsters. I picked my phone calling all the clan leaders that lived in France. Nobody had heard that I got married except the members in America. They didn't know what she looked like or how young she was either.  

I had literally no back up, except for my men in the hotel. As my guards searched Paris nobody had seen her. I was scared of what could happen to her.  

Yes I admit it. 

I......... cared about her. She made me discover feelings that I never knew were deep down. When we kissed I felt like the world was spinning around us. I have known her for a week but I felt like I've known her all my life. 

I got nervous when she looked at me or smiled. Her smile made my day. She lit up the whole room when she was happy.

 Damn! I was whipped. By a little girl. Even when she told  me to stop beating that little shit up, I froze and stepped away abruptly. 

I chuckled to myself, I was going to find out what these feelings meant. But I needed to have her near me, for them to be figured out. It felt weird when she wasn't around. Hell! Even the guards like having her around. Dante and Alessandro are talking about her all the time. 

They talk about how soft I've gotten since she came. The fact that I actually gave them an extra day off to go to a funfair with their families, made it feel like Christmas. I knew for a long time that they deserved it, Dante was my best guard and Alessandro.......

... was there beside him, so I felt bad.

That night Saryah made me feel........ Giddy. Happy. But there were probably other reasons for that. I. Don't. Catch. Feelings. I shook my head searching around the living room. She wasn't in her bedroom or one the guest one's, so where was she? Had she run away? Storming out of her suite I called Helga. I need her help. 

*************

 The sound of deep voices chanting and cheering didn't distract me from the bloody imbecile in front of me. He wiped the scarlet liquid from his lips and spat out a second tooth. The fear in his eyes was clouded with pride. I raised my voice over the screaming crowd "give up Chico". He stubbornly shook his head oblivious to my warning. The smell of sweat and blood reeked in the atmosphere causing a smirk to land on my face.