Chapter23: Tears and Alcohol

His hand roamed my lower back as I held in moans of pleasure

His hand roamed my lower back as I held in moans of pleasure. My body was losing control. He made me lose control. Our mouths moved in sync as I held my eyes shut. For once, I wasn't thinking. I just let go.

His hand slowly inched it way to the back of my dress as he proceeded down my neck. He used his mouth to create a suction causing my skin to rise into his lips. He gently bit down clearly making a mark. It wasn't until then that I snapped out of my daze. "D-david" instead of him stopping my whine only edged him on. My hands found his upper arm and I pushed back.

"David stop". He pulled back slowly and looked into my eyes for assurance. "David, I-I" he lifted his eyebrows asking me to go on. His ocean orbs held such worry causing me to look away. "I'm a.." my breath caught in my throat as I tried to find the best way to say this.

"Im a virgin" He stepped back staring at me like I was an alien from outer space. His shaking hands departed from my body instantly making me feel colder. He turned his back on me stalking off to the bedroom without a word.

I stood on the polished mahogany in silence. My body refused to move. My garments suddenly felt constricting as I stood still. My feet dragged to the living room and I fell onto the couch. David's room door opened, I didn't dare look up. The front door slammed closed. I flinched as the piercing sound travelled through the suite.

A drop of warm liquid poured from my eye paving it's way down to my chin. My mascara ran with it probably making me look a mess right now. A whimper escaped my lips as my insecurities came flooding back in. My virginity became a curse. I never lost it believing the one would make that night perfect. But he left.

He left me.

*********
I groaned pushing the covers off my body. The knocking continued a I threw one of David's sweatpants on. My bralett didn't cover much but at this point I didn't care at all. The moon poured into the room as the only source of light.

The knocking continued as I tied David's sweatpants. I swung open the door ready to scream at who ever was irritating me. "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT!" Dominic stood there with his knuckle clenched ready to knock.

His hand came down again hitting my on the nose. I held my nose in pain as he widened his eyes bending down to my level. I pushed him back stumbling out of the room and down to the bathroom.

I analysed my nose in the mirror checking for injuries. When I found nothing and wiped off my make up from earlier today or yesterday. I pulled the wiped on my face continuously hissing due to the burns. The raw skin came in contact with the oxygen causing pain to surge through my face.

I threw the dirty wipes in the trash before exiting the bathroom. Dom sat on the couch staring down with his head in his hands. I felt horrible for snapping at him earlier when he was only trying to help. I coughed breaking the quietness in the room.