Bandits!?

Despite your claim, after one day of training you had grown pretty lax without Astro's guidance. Every day you would try to use the pendant's powers, but nothing would work. You picked up the pendant from your chest and you frowned down at it.

"Y/n!" You jumped at Alejo's booming voice and you turned to see Alejo and Kennedy running towards you. Behind them, there were two other boys. Your eyes widened. You then smiled and waved.

"Hey guys. Who are they?" You questioned as you pointed to the two boys behind them. The larger boy had light blonde hair and striking blue eyes while the thinner boy spotted a good set of orange locks, combed to the back and the same shade of blue eyes as the taller one. Alejo smiled and he gestured to their new friends quite happily.

"They're our roommates! The one with the orange hair is Reno, he's my roommate. He's also in the engineering course!" Reno smiled and he offered his hand to you.

"Hey, it's nice to meet ya." You smiled and shook his hand.

"Likewise." Kennedy then gestured to the larger boy.

"This is Abercrombie, he's my roommate. He takes the smithing course." Abercrombie held his hand out.

"The name's Abercrombie, nice ta meetchya!" You smiled and shook his hand.

"I'm Y/n." You introduced. Reno and Abercrombie nodded. Reno then grinned at you.

"I hear that you've been taking secret training from the captain of the white diamond knights." Reno mentioned with a small wink. Your eyes widened. Your gaze then snapped towards the pair of loose lips standing beside you and you gave Alejo and Kennedy a condescending scowl.

"Yeah, it was supposed to be SECRET training." You gritted out. The pair laughed nervously and they turned their heads away. You let out a long sigh and you hung your head low. You then clapped your hands together and you bowed your head pleadingly to them. "Please don't tell anyone." Reno and Abercrombie nodded, readily agreeing without a problem.

"You can trust us with your secret, we wouldn't wanna get on the bad side of a guardian." Abercrombie joked. You gasped. You then shot to your feet and you grabbed the blabmouths by their collars before shaking the living daylights out of them.

"How much did you tell them!?" You screeched. Alejo and Kennedy cried out as they fended off your attacking hands.

"W-We're sorry!"

"Please forgive us!" You kept a tight grip on their collars as you eyed them down. You then released the pair before smiling brightly at the others.

"I hope that we can all get along well." Abercrombie and Reno both grinned at you while Alejo and Kennedy sorted out their crooked collars. You then heard the bell ring, making you inwardly groan. "We'd better get back to class." Everyone nodded and made sounds of agreement. Kennedy then smiled.

"Hey, since it's a Friday, how about we go somewhere together this weekend?" He suggested. A smile found its way onto Alejo's face and he eagerly nodded.

"Yeah! We can go and see Kia!" You smiled as well.

"Yeah, that would be a great idea. I've actually got some things that I need to ask her anyway." The four boys gave you a confused look. You shook your head and grinned. "It's nothing. Let's get to class before we're really late." Everyone nodded in agreement and they went to their respective classes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the classroom, you listened intently to what Daddy Walrus was saying while jotting down notes. You then felt a pair of eyes on you and turned to see Sabrina staring at you. When she saw you turn towards her, she jumped and went back to her notes. You raised an eyebrow at her. What was her deal? You then shrugged and went back to jotting down notes.