Birthdays (part 2)

Tobio breathed heavily as the two of you entered the castle. In Tobio's arms was a load of bags, a lot of them. You sweat dropped as Tobio fell forwards.

"I did say that I could help you with carrying all of these." You told. Tobio shook his head.

"N-no, I'm a man, s-so it's my duty to carry all of the b-bags." Tobio told. You giggled. You then heard some noises of distress and looked up to see Astro struggling to get Dark off of him.

"G-get off of me!" Astro shouted as he pushed Dark's face away. You gasped and hurriedly shoved the plastic bags in Tobio's hands. You then leaned down to him.

"Tobio, I'm going to port you to the party room. When you get there, make sure to lock the doors. Okay?" You whispered. Tobio nodded and you teleported him to the party room. You then sighed and stood up just as Astro kicked Dark off of him. Astro then saw you and his eyes widened and he ran over to you.

"Y/N! You're back!" Astro exclaimed as he hugged you. You blushed slightly and chuckled.

"Y-yeah, uh, what was going on?" You questioned. Dark rubbed his back and huffed.

"Lover boy over here wouldn't just sit back and relax. He kept saying how he wanted to see you and all." Your eyes widened as you looked at Astro. Astro blushed slightly and glanced to the side.

"I-it was lonely without you here." Astro muttered. You smiled at him. You then glanced at Dark.

"So, how did you handle him? Did you do your job?" You questioned. Dark nodded.

"Yeah, and I'm done with it. You can go and ask somebody else." Dark told as he turned around and took out his phone. He then began texting people. You sighed and looked at Astro who was giving Dark the stink eye. You giggled slightly and patted his arm. Astro looked at you.

"I've got some more things to do, so I won't be able to hang out with you." Astro frowned.

"Exactly what are you doing? I can help you know." You shook your head.

"No, you don't need to worry about it. I've got this all under control!" You told. Astro frowned.

"But I want to help! I mean, I've got nothing else better to do, it'll be no trouble at all!" You started to sweat. Damn it, Astro sure was persistent.

"U-uh, actually I remember Abercrombie wanting your help! Maybe you should go to him." You told. Astro's eyes widened. He then sighed.

"Okay..." A pang of guilt filled your heart as you watched Astro walk off dejectedly. You clenched your fists.

"A-Astro!" You called. Astro glanced back at you. You smiled at him. "Thank you for offering to help, you're a very good friend." You told. Astro smiled at you and walked towards the smithy. You sighed and pulled out your phone. You then sent a quick text to Abercrombie, alerting him of your situation. You then put your phone away and teleported to Tobio.

Abercrombie was making a sword when he heard his phone go off. Abercrombie paused the sharpening stage and glanced at his phone. His eyes then widened as he read over your text. Not a moment later did Astro knock on the door and enter. Abercrombie jumped and grinned nervously at Astro.

"A-Astro! Hey, how are ya doing? Glad you can be here." Astro smiled at Abercrombie.

"Well I had nothing else do to. So, Y/N said that you wanted my help, right? What did you need help with?" Astro questioned. Abercrombie looked around in thought.

"I need help with uh..." Abercrombie then glanced at his sword and realised that he was running low on materials. "I need more materials! Could you please go get some more for me? I need to make more swords for the knights." Abercrombie told. Astro nodded.