The branded pervert

You glanced inside the room where everyone was talking. You then looked up at Astro.

"So, are we going to tell them?" You questioned. Astro nodded.

"Of course! We'll go in together, okay?" You smiled and nodded. Dark stood behind you with a few chains sticking out of his body. His phone luckily, was unscathed. You and Astro walked into the room and Astro coughed, gaining everyone's attention. "Everyone, I have an announcement to make." Astro then took hold of your hand and smiled. "Just now, I have proclaimed my love to a very special person. Y/N and I are now a couple!" Astro exclaimed. Everyone smiled and cheered except for one person. Tobio's eyes widened. He then clenched his fists and walked up to the two of you. Astro frowned when he saw Tobio and watched as he walked up to the two of you. Tobio then smiled at the two of you.

"I'm s-so happy for the t-two of you." Tobio then grabbed Astro's hand and dragged him away. You have Tobio a confused look as Tobio dragged Astro to the other side of the room. Tobio then clenched his fists and looked at Astro. "So, you ended up winning her over, huh." Astro smiled proudly and nodded. Tobio sighed. "You better take good care of her, you hear me? Don't let anything bad happen to her." Astro nodded.

"Of course I won't let anything bad happen to her. I'll kill anyone who would want to bring her harm." Tobio chuckled and patted Astro's shoulder.

"Yeah, you do that." Tobio then turned around. "I'm all partied out. I'm gonna head back to my room. Night." Astro nodded and watched as Tobio walked out of the room. You walked up to Astro and raised your eyebrow at him.

"Did something happen? Why did Tobio leave?" You questioned. Astro shook his head and smiled at you.

"Oh, it's nothing. He was just tired is all." You nodded. You then yawned yourself.

"Actually, I'm starting to get tired too. It is getting pretty late." You told. Astro nodded.

"Yeah, we should wrap this up. We can always just come back tomorrow to clean up." Astro told. You nodded.

"Yeah." You then stretched your arms and smiled at Astro. "Goodnight Astro." Astro smiled at you.

"I'll walk you to your room!" You chuckled.

"Actually, I was just going to teleport." Astro pouted.

"Oh, well goodnight then." Astro walked towards you and kissed you on the cheek. You blushed and stood back while everyone snickered. You then glared at them and teleported to your room.

The next morning, you sat up and stretched your arms. You then yawned and got out of bed and got ready for the day. Once you were all dressed and ready to leave, you walked out of your room and headed into the guards room to find out what your mission was. When you walked in, you saw Astro frowning at a piece of paper and waved to him.

"Morning Astro." Astro glanced up at you and smiled.

"Ah, good morning Y/N!" You walked over to him and glanced at the piece of paper.

"So, what are you frowning at?" You questioned. Astro chucked and scratched his cheek. He then sighed and looked at the piece of paper.

"It's just my mission. The other knights have been getting the same mission but haven't been able to fulfil it so now I have to take care of it." You raised your eyebrow at Astro.

"A mission even the white diamond knights can't handle? What's the mission?" You questioned. Astro showed you the piece of paper. You grabbed it and read it out loud. "There have been reports on a suspicious figure molesting young bustiest women in the past few days. Your mission is to find this molester and arrest him." You sweat dropped. "So your mission is to find a pervert?" Astro sighed and nodded.