Two heads are worse than one

You and Astro walked towards the library together to meet up with Tobio. You secretly had brought your phones in case things got too boring and the two of you could play Rucoy online. You and Astro then finally arrived at the Library and opened the doors. Tobio was studying when he looked up to see the two of you walk in and smiled. He then waved to the two of you.

"Y-Y/N, over here." Tobio whispered. You smiled and walked over to him. Astro frowned at the fact that he had only called your name and not his. Astro then walked over to the table and deliberately sat next to Tobio so that he couldn't sit next to you. Tobio growled at Astro while Astro smiled innocently at him. You saw Tobio's scowl and frowned. You then glanced at Astro who was smiling at Tobio. You then hummed in thought. How were you going to get the two of them to be nice to each other? You didn't know what they were even fighting about in the first place, so that was your first step. Tobio sighed and glanced towards you. You had seated yourself on the other side of the table. "S-so, what are you c-currently studying?" Tobio questioned. You chuckled nervously and looked to the side. You didn't really study any more. You had already passed everything which required for you to be a knight. Astro glanced at Tobio.

"Y/N doesn't study. She's far too busy to do studying unless it's work related." Astro told. Tobio frowned at Astro.

"I wasn't asking YOU." Astro growled and stood up out of his seat.

"I was only stating a fact! No need to get all grumpy about it." Astro told. Tobio stood up as well.

"Be quiet, I didn't even invite you. You invited yourself. Stupid robot." That comment pissed Astro off. Astro glared at Tobio as he took a step forwards.

"Listen up, Tenma's boy, you have no idea what we do to keep this kingdom safe, so how about you show a little gratitude huh?" Tobio scoffed.

"I'd gladly show gratitude to Y/N but not YOU." You growled and clenched your fists.

"Will the two of you just STOP FIGHTING AND MAKE UP ALREADY!?" You screeched as you stomped your foot on the ground. Astro and Tobio's eyes widened as you shot out some magic at the two of them. The magic floated around their wrists and a chain appeared. The chain then turned into handcuffs and cuffed Tobio and Astro together. You gasped and covered your mouth. What had you just done!? Tobio frowned and glanced at you questioningly.

"Y-Y/N, exactly what IS t-this?" Tobio questioned. Astro's eyes widened in horror.

"Y/N, you didn't... You did NOT just use the binding spell on me and Tobio!" Astro cried. Tobio's eyes widened in horror at this. You chuckled nervously and ran out of the room. Tobio and Astro ran after you. You ran into the hallway as the two boys burst out of the library. "Y/N! Do you realise what you've just done!?" You clenched your fists and glared at the two boys, making them flinch.

"It's not MY fault, you two wouldn't stop fighting! Like seriously, all I wanted to do was just for the three of us to finally become friends but you two keep fighting each other! I don't even know what the two of you are fighting over! I mean, is it me? Is it MY fault that the two of you are fighting? Did I do something wrong?" You questioned. Tobio and Astro flinched. Although you were the cause of it, it wasn't because of a bad reason. You then started to sniffle. Astro and Tobio's eyes widened.

"H-hey, it's not your fault! A-Astro and I, we were b-being stupid!" Tobio told while trying to calm you down. Astro nodded.

"Y-yeah! There's no need to cry, please don't cry." Astro pleaded as he wiped a tear away from your eye. You sighed and gave the two boys a stern look.

"Alright, but that spell won't be gone until the two of you learn to get along with each other! So, you two will be together 24/7 until you two learn to be nice to each other. Now, I'll be going back to my room. So, have fun!" You exclaimed as you walked off. Astro and Tobio's eyes widened. The two of them then held their hands out to you.