A visit back home

You, Sabrina, Reno, Kennedy, Abercrombie and Ajeero stood in front of the entire school along with all of the other graduates. Principle Red smiled at everyone.

"And may I now present this year's graduates of the academy of knights! I would like to congratulate all of the senior years on their hard work. I would also like to congratulate six junior students who have risen through the ranks during the past two years. These students will also be awarded with a certificate of graduation just like the seniors for their hard work." You and everyone else smiled and walked up to Principle Red and grabbed your certificate. You all then smiled at everyone and held your certificate up. Everyone cheered and clapped as you and your friends smiled.

After the graduation ceremony, you and your friends sat down on the grassy field staring at the school. You then heard someone land on the ground behind you and you all turned to see Astro. You all smiled at him.

"Astro!" You all exclaimed. Astro smiled.

"Hey guys! Congrats on graduating, and with honours! You're now all eligible to form the order of the black onyx knights." You all nodded and stood up. You then looked at everyone. Everyone's appearance hadn't changed too much in the past two years, although they were all a lot taller. Sabrina had cut her once long hair to shoulder length. You saw that almost everyone was taller than Astro. You then looked at your height and sighed. For some reason, you hadn't grown all that much. Out of the two years that had passed, you had only grown two millimetres. You sighed and looked away. Astro noticed your sad look and raised his eyebrow at you. "Y/N? What's the matter? Aren't you happy that you've graduated?" You nodded.

"Yeah, it's just that..." You then clenched your fists. "I haven't grown at all during these past two years!" You cried. Everybody laughed at this. Astro then rested his hand on your head.

"I don't see what's there to complain about." You frowned at him.

"You're only saying that because I'm not taller than you!" You cried. Reno looked at the two of you.

"Hmm, I'm not too sure about that. I mean, you're not really taller than him, but more like the same height now. Before, it was only a small height difference, but you're now the same height as Astro." Astro flinched while your eyes widened. Astro then started to push down on you. You frowned.

"Hey, what are you doing?" You questioned. Astro frowned even more.

"I refuse to be the short one of this group!" Astro cried. Abercrombie laughed and picked Astro up. Astro cried out in surprise as Abercrombie put him on his shoulders. You looked up at Abercrombie. He was the one who had the growth spurt. He had also gotten a lot more muscular, but also chubby. Astro laughed and looked down at him. "Man, you guys really have grown. Well, most of you." Astro told as he glanced at you. You growled at him. You then jumped up to pull him down.

"Why don't you come down here and say that to my face!" You shouted. Astro laughed and poked his tongue out at you. He then looked down at everyone.

"Guys, we should really get going to the capital. I know that this is kind of rushed, but we really need to do this as soon as possible. The king is a very busy man after all. Now, let's go!" Astro exclaimed as he jumped off Abercrombie's shoulders and picked you up. You cried out in surprise. You then sighed.

"Astro, I can just teleport us all there." Astro grinned.

"So can I." Astro then held you against him and snapped his fingers. Suddenly, you all appeared at the capital. You sighed and pushed yourself out of Astro's grip.

"Astro, I'm going to be a captain soon, I can't be carried around by you all the time." You told. Astro laughed. You sighed and shook your head. You then felt someone's eyes on you and turned to see Tobio watching you all from behind a wall. When he saw that you had seen him, he jumped and ran away. You raised your eyebrow at him. You then sighed, you hadn't gotten to actually meet him in person ever since you saved him two years ago. Astro watched as Tobio ran off.