The harsh truth

You, Astro, Kennedy, Sabrina and Zoran stared at Dark in shock, You then took a step towards him.

"What do you mean by I'm going to die?" You questioned. Astro gritted his teeth and took a step forwards.

"Start explaining, Dark! I will NOT lose Y/N again!" Astro shouted as he gripped Dark's scarf in his fist and pulled him towards him. Dark frowned while you gave Astro a confused look.

"Again? Exactly how many times have I died!?" You questioned. Astro ignored your question and waited for Dark's answer. Dark sighed and looked to the side.

"Man you're an idiot. Didn't you find it at all odd that Y/N's reincarnation came a lot more quicker than expected? Her reincarnation was rushed. The onyx pendant was expecting for her past life from over twenty years ago to stop Tobio, the pendant didn't expect that you would kill her and so it rushed for the next reincarnation to appear. Y/N's soul is incomplete therefore her body cannot handle the powers of the black onyx guardian." Dark explained. You rested your hand on your chest with wide eyes. Your reincarnation was rushed? You then looked up at Dark.

"I don't get it, how could it be rushed? How long does it usually take for my soul to reincarnate?" You questioned. Dark swatted Astro's hand away from his scarf and looked at you.

"Usually, it would take around one hundred years for your reincarnation to be complete. This is for a very good reason. Your reincarnation was rushed to that of eleven years thanks to this idiot." Dark told as he swatted Astro upside the head. Astro glared at Dark. He then gave you a worried look. "Normally this wouldn't be a problem if it was just your power, but sadly there's more to it. Your body isn't just a vessel for the power of the black onyx guardian, it's also the vessel of a very old seal which goes back to over one thousand years ago." Astro raised his eyebrow at Dark.

"An old seal?" Astro questioned. Dark nodded.

"Yes, the seal of the black maiden." Your eyes widened. The black maiden? Why did that name sound so familiar? Astro frowned.

"Who's the black maiden?" Dark clenched his fists as he looked to the ground.

"The black maiden, she's an entity who is filled with darkness. She's much stronger than any normal S class monster. She's a Z class monster." Everyone gasped.

"Z-Z class!? B-but that's impossible! Z class monsters haven't existed in over one thousand years!" Kennedy cried. Dark nodded.

"Yes, and that was thanks to the two guardians, mainly the black onyx guardian. The white diamond guardian and the black onyx guardian had two different roles. The white diamond guardian protected the royal family and would handle the safety of the citizens of this timeline while the black onyx guardian would work behind the scenes in making sure monsters like the black maiden didn't exist. The black maiden is a being who was empowered by the goddess of darkness and became the strongest first ever Z class monster. When the first black onyx guardian had heard of this monster, she and the white diamond guardian had set up a plan." Sabrina frowned.

"What exactly was this plan?" Sabrina questioned. Dark glanced at her, then looked at you.

"Their plan was to seal the black maiden away since it would be impossible to kill her. The sealing vessel they chose for this was the black onyx guardian's body. Once the black maiden was sealed away, the black onyx guardian had collapsed. Since her body wasn't made to withhold such a powerful demon, she had died. The white diamond guardian had also died by initiating the seal. That demon had costed both of the guardian their lives." Dark told solemnly. Your eyes widened. You then started to shake and looked down at the pendant.