A new member of the squad

You gave the king a bewildered look. You then shook your head.

"Um, excuse me but what?" You questioned. The king smiled at you.

"Now that Dark is awake, his abilities will need to be put into use. So, he will join your squad." Your eyes widened as Dark huffed and folded his arms behind his head while Astro started snickering. You gave Astro a look. Astro saw your look and shut up. You then looked at the king.

"B-but your majesty, why must Dark be in MY squad? Can't he be in Astro's?" You questioned. The king shook his head.

"No, it'll be too confusing if Astro and Dark are put in the same squad. By putting him in your squad means that you can keep a better eye on him. Now, no more questions asked. You all are dismissed." You sighed and trudged out of the throne room with Astro and Dark following behind you. You grumbled under your breath as you walked back towards your room. Dark raised his eyebrow at you.

"What's your problem?" Dark questioned. You glared at him.

"YOU!" You then stomped off towards your room. Dark frowned and turned towards Astro.

"What do you SEE in her?" Dark questioned as he pointed his thumb at you. Astro blushed and shrugged.

You were muttering insulting things about Dark under your breath when you heard someone call out your name.

"Y/N!" You sighed and turned around to see Tobio running towards you.

"What?" You questioned, although it came out a bit more harsh than you had intended to. Tobio stopped in front of you and frowned. Tears then pricked the corners of his eyes.

"O-oh, s-sorry. I-I didn't mean to b-bother you. I-I'll just g-get going n-now." Tobio told as he backed away. Your eyes widened and you shook your head.

"Oh, n-no don't go! I'm sorry, the last mission has just been stressful is all." You told. Tobio cocked his head to the side.

"Stressful?" You nodded and sighed.

"Yeah, now I have to deal with a new problem for pretty much the rest of my life. That is if I'm lucky enough and he'll die and early death." You muttered the last part. Tobio continued to give you a confused look. You and Tobio then heard a gasp and turned around to see Dark running up to the two of you. He then pushed you to the side as he gripped Tobio by the shoulders.

"Tobio! Thank god you're here, have you really given up on our plan!?" Dark questioned. Tobio stared at Dark with wide eyes. He then started to sweat and looked at you for help. You growled and pulled Dark by the scarf.

"What do you think you're doing, you idiot!" You shouted. Dark glared at you.

"Let go of me!" Dark then shrugged you off and looked back at Tobio. He then looked Tobio over. "God, what happened to you!? Why do you look so...weak?" Tobio frowned and took a step back. You growled. You then heard footsteps running towards you and turned to see Astro running. He then grabbed Dark by the scarf and pulled him back.

"S-sorry about that, Tobio. Don't listen to this twat." Dark frowned and struggled to get himself out of Astro's grip. Astro frowned at Dark's struggling and made Dark look at him. "Stop struggling or you're going to regret it." Dark froze. He then sighed and crossed his arms. Tobio hid behind you as he glanced at Dark.

"U-um, who's that?" Tobio questioned. Dark's eyes widened as he gave Tobio a hurt look.

"It's me, Astro! Don't you remember me?" Dark questioned. Tobio frowned.

"Y-you're not Astro, Astro is r-right there." Tobio told as he pointed to Astro. Dark's eyes widened. He then clenched his fists and glared at you.