Tobio's awakening

You smiled in your sleep as you dreamed of your family. On the other side of the room, Sabrina did the final touches of her hair before she smiled in satisfaction. Your loud snoring interrupted her peaceful silence and she turned her head towards you before eyeing you down in annoyance. 'Ugh, she's so loud.' Sabrina rose to her feet and she walked over to your side of the room. She then leaned down to your ear.

Without actually saying anything, Sabrina took out her phone and she set up an alarm for five seconds. She then neared her phone to your ear, and she smiled as the alarm practically burst your eardrum. Your eyes snapped open and you cried out as you fell off the bed. Sabrina smiled in satisfaction and threw your uniform to you.

"Get dressed or we'll be late." You let out a long groan as your uniform dropped onto your face. With a great amount of effort, you pushed yourself into a sitting position and you rubbed the sore spot on your head.

"Did you really have to do that?" You questioned as you used your pinkie to clean out your ear. Sabrina eyed you in disgust.

"Ew, don't use your pinkie to clean your ear! Use an ear bud stick!" You waved her off before disappearing into the bathroom. Sabrina heard the tap running and she stood patiently by the doorway.

A good twenty minutes had passed and Sabrina tapped her foot on the floor boards impatiently as she waited for you. The moment the bathroom door opened, she turned towards you with a huff.

"Finally, what took you so long?" Sabrina questioned as she rested her hands on her hips. You frowned at her.

"Hey, it takes time to look as good as I do." You told. Sabrina frowned as you walked passed her. She then sighed and shook her head.

"Our future captain, everybody." She muttered sarcastically. She then followed you out the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As you and Sabrina entered the cafeteria, you searched the area for your friends while Sabrina ordered your food. Just as your order came out, you finally spotted your friends sitting amongst the crowd and you waved to them.

"Hey!" You called out to them. Your friends recognised your voice through the banter and they looked up as you and Sabrina approached them with your plates of food and they instantly smiled at the two of you.

"Hey girls." Reno greeted the two of you as you took your seat beside him. Sabrina turned away from your table and she nodded to the others.

"I'm going to sit with the other girls. I'll see you guys in class." Sabrina told. You waved to her as she left the area, and you were immediately dragged into your friend's conversation.

"I'm telling you! If we want this to work we're gonna need gold and palladium at the least!" Alejo spoke to Abercrombie as he sketched design ideas into his notebook. Abercrombie looked up from his drawing and he frowned.

"Do you know how expensive those metals are? Unless you can find a way to get those metals for me then they're out of the DISCUSSION!" You raised an inquiring brow at the two boys while Kennedy and Reno happily ate their lunch, not even bothering themselves with the pair. Deciding to ignore the two, you happily ate your lunch as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You carefully opened your notebook and you eyed your chicken scratches with a frown just as Daddy Walrus entered the room.

"I'm gonna have to improve on my handwriting..." you whispered to yourself, making Kennedy laugh beside you.

"You know, there's a saying that if someone's handwriting is messy, it usually means they're smart." He mentioned. You gave him a doubtful look.