A walkthrough in the ruins

You and the rest of the black onyx knights sat in the meeting room as Ajeero and Reno stood in front of you all with a single box. The two boys smiled at you all.

"As the order of the black nights, it is our duty to protect the citizens out in the outcast lands as well as the land itself. But there will always be a problem with how we work. The knights always have to rely on our captain to return to the castle. So, Reno and I have come up with a solution." Ajeero explained. He then gestured to Reno to continue. Reno nodded.

"You see, there have been some cases where our incompetent captain has left behind some knights, causing them to have to travel five days worth back to the capital on FOOT." You flinched. Reno was right, there have been some cases where you had miscounted and some knights had to travel back on foot. "So, we have come up with a solution. May we present, our newest invention, the teleportation rings!" Reno exclaimed as Ajeero opened the box to reveal a black ring with a blue gem engraved into it along with some runes. Everyone eyed the rings with interest. "With these rings, we can all teleport to and from the outcast lands at will of our own! But these rings will only react to the teleportation hubs that Ajeero and I created according to these rings. Now, observe. Ajeero? If you don't mind?" Ajeero nodded and placed the ring onto his finger. He then teleported to the outcast lands. Everyone's eyes widened as Ajeero disappeared. He then reappeared and smiled at everyone. Everyone's jaws dropped at the sight of Ajeero teleporting. Ajeero grinned at everyone and walked over to a cart which was filled with boxes. He then grinned at all of the knights.

"So, who wants a ring?" All of the knights immediately ran up to Ajeero to retrieve their ring. Ajeero chuckled and handed everyone a ring each. The knights put on their rings and grinned. They then disappeared and reappeared. You sweat dropped. You then saw the door open and turned to see Astro walk into the meeting room. He then smiled at you as he held up a piece of paper. You got out of your seat and walked over to Astro.

"Hey Astro, what's that you got there?" You questioned. Astro smiled and held the paper out to you.

"This is just another order from the king. He asked me to give it to you." Astro then glanced at everybody, who was chattering in excitement. "Uh, did something happen?" Astro questioned. You chuckled.

"Well, Ajeero and Reno invented these rings which allows the knights to teleport to and from the outcast lands." Astro's eyes widened.

"No way, really!?" You nodded. You then grabbed the piece of paper from Astro's hands and read over it. You then frowned and turned towards the knights.

"Alright you lot, listen up!" You shouted. All of the knights went silent and turned towards you. "We have another mission; our job is to escort the engineers to the outcast lands so that they can get started on re-building the houses in the village ruins! This will be a joint mission with the order of the white diamond knights. So, let's get moving!" You shouted. Everyone cheered and nodded. Astro smiled.

"This is the first time we've really worked together as captains." Astro told. You smiled at him and nodded. You both then walked out of the room and headed towards Astro's squad while your squad followed closely behind. You all walked towards the warp pad to see Astro's squad ready to go. When they saw Astro, they straightened.

"Reporting for duty, captain!" The guards told. Astro nodded.

"Good. Prepare to move out." You watched as Astro gave out orders. Man, he really looked like a captain at the moment. All you did was shout at the knights, and they didn't even listen to you half the time. The white diamond knights looked so strict. You then turned towards the black onyx knights and saw that they were chatting with each other. You sweat dropped. Yep, your squad was a group of hooligans. You sighed and turned towards them.