Learning a few new tricks

Dark grinned at Tobio and ran up to him. He then hugged him.

"Glad that you're back man." Dark told. Tobio chuckled and pushed Dark away from him. He then frowned and looked at you. You froze. You then took a step backwards as Tobio walked up to you. You then shut your eyes tightly. Your eyes then snapped open when you felt Tobio's hands on your cheeks and stared at him with wide eyes. Astro frowned and took a step forwards. He then forced himself to stay still. Tobio carefully studied your features and frowned. He then released you and glanced back at the others.

"How long has this been happening for?" Tobio questioned. Dark crossed his arms.

"It started ever since those hordes of monsters showed up a month ago." Tobio frowned and looked back at you.

"Then that means that the seal is close to breaking. This is troublesome." Astro ran up to Tobio and looked at him.

"Tobio, please tell me that there's another way to save Y/N other than killing her." Tobio glanced at Astro and nodded.

"Yes, there is another way to save Y/N without killing her, but you're not going to like it." Astro shook his head.

"If it means saving her, then I'm all for it." Tobio nodded. He then looked at you.

"If we want to save her, then we'll need to draw the black maiden out. But..." You all frowned at Tobio.

"But what?" Astro questioned.

"Y/N will need to let the black maiden take over her body." Tobio told. Your eyes widened. Astro gave Tobio a shocked look.

"Let the black maiden take over her body!? But that will kill her!" Astro shouted. Tobio shook his head.

"No, she won't die from that." Astro's eyes widened. He then gave Dark a confused look.

"But Dark said that Y/N would die..." Dark glanced to the side. Tobio sighed.

"I think Dark meant to say that she had to die. Not that she was going to." Astro began to shake as he glared at Dark.

"Dark...!" Dark gulped and took a step back. He then waved his hands in front of him.

"W-woah, hold on! I know that this may seem bad but trust me, this was for the good of the world!" Dark cried. Astro chuckled as he cracked his knuckles. He then ran at Dark, ready to punch him out of orbit. You watched while sweat dropping as Astro neared Dark. Your head then started to feel heavy and you held your hand to your head. You then felt the world spin around and fell backwards. Tobio gasped and hurriedly caught you. Astro stopped chasing Dark and looked at you with wide eyes. He then rushed over to you and snatched you away from Tobio. He then brushed your hair out of your eyes as your eyes were half open. The black markings then curled themselves around your cheeks as your eyes flashed from your natural eye colour to red. You then clenched your fists as a headache began to form inside your head. You then clenched your eyes shut. Astro gave you a worried look and looked up at Tobio.

"Tobio, what do we do!?" Astro questioned. Tobio frowned and kneeled down to you.

"First she has to let the black maiden take over her body, the she can force the black maiden out of her body. Although there are some negatives about Y/N's rushed reincarnation, there are also some positives. All of her past lives had limitations on their powers but the onyx pendant didn't have time to create a limit on Y/N's body so Y/N can use her powers at full throttle. This also means that Y/N can get rid of the black maiden once and for all. You too don't have a limit since you're a robot, that way you can also get rid of the black maiden along with Y/N." Tobio explained. He then looked up at Astro. "Y/N's past life must have seen this coming, that's probably the reason she told you to kill her." Astro's eyes widened in shock. Your past life had told him to kill her because of Tobio, had she lied? Astro then looked down at you as the black markings on your body spread. Your face contorted into a pained one as you gritted your teeth. Tobio frowned and stood up. "Hurry, we have to bring her over to the pedestal of the chapel and lay her there." Tobio told. Astro nodded and picked you up. He then carried you over to the pedestal and lied you down. You began to breath heavily as the markings on your body continued to spread. Kennedy frowned.

"I don't get it, why are the markings on her body suddenly spreading so quickly?" Kennedy questioned. Tobio eyed the markings on your body.

"The black maiden is forcing her way out. She senses Y/N's weakness. Sabrina, put a rune around Y/N's body to slow down the process of the black maiden's return." Tobio told. Sabrina nodded and rushed over to you and wrote down some runes around you. Everyone watched as the markings on your body slowed to a halt and saw your breathing return to normal, although you kept your eyes closed. Astro gave you a worried look.

"Will she be okay?" Astro questioned. Tobio nodded.

"Yes. She should be fine for the time being. Now all we have to do is plan. We need a strategy." Tobio told. Astro nodded.

"Yeah, but what exactly should we do?" Astro questioned. Dark shrugged.

"We already have a plan, don't we? Exactly what are we preparing for?" Dark questioned. Tobio sighed and looked to the side. He then looked back at you.

"We need to prepare ourselves for when the black maiden appears, and so does Y/N. I don't sense that Y/N is unconscious, only that she is in a sleep like state at the moment. She already knows that she needs to drive the black maiden out of her body so we can get rid of that demon once and for all. So Astro, I suggest that you go and practice using the white diamond pendant's powers." Tobio told. Astro nodded and stood up. He then turned around and flew off towards another part of the forest. Tobio looked at the others. "I'm going to go and join Astro, you guys stay here and watch over Y/N." Everyone nodded and watched as Tobio ran to catch up with Astro.

Astro landed on the ground and looked behind him to see Tobio running towards him. He then stopped and breathed heavily.

"You should have really waited until I was finished talking you know?" Tobio told. Astro chuckled as he sweat dropped. Tobio sighed and shook his head. He then gave Astro a serious look. "Okay, I'm going to tell you how to do more than just summon a few swords." Astro raised his eyebrow at Tobio. Tobio held his hand out and closed it. Astro gave Tobio a confused look and gasped when he couldn't move his body. He then stared at Tobio with wide eyes.

"W-what's happening!?" Astro questioned. Tobio chuckled.

"Right now I'm currently showing you how to grab hold of an object using the aura around it." Astro's eyes widened.

"So, you're using telekinesis!?" Tobio chuckled and smiled.

"Basically, yes." Astro nodded in understanding. He then looked around as a look of discomfort crossed his face.

"Um, you can let go of me now." Tobio chuckled and smirked at Astro.

"Oh no, I'm just getting started. This is payback for all of the humiliation you've done to me." Astro's eyes widened and he started to shake in fear.

"O-oi, you better not do anything rash. S-stay back!" Astro cried. Tobio laughed and walked up to him. He then cracked his knuckles.

"Prepare yourself." Astro's screams could be heard throughout the forest for the rest of that afternoon.