Dark

Abercrombie took a step back in fear as the darker version of Astro took a step out of the coffin. Abercrombie stared at Dark Astro in shock.

"You were here this whole time, you had been hidden away here!" Abercrombie exclaimed. Dark Astro grinned evilly as he advanced towards Abercrombie. Abercrombie clenched his fists. "I've got to tell Y/N." Dark Astro looked at Abercrombie with interest.

"Y/N? So, she's alive." Dark Astro then started to chuckle. "I thought that Tobio would have either convinced her to join him or at least killed her already. Tell me, where is Y/N?" Abercrombie growled.

"Like hell I'd ever tell you!" Abercrombie shouted. He then turned around and ran out of the room. Dark Astro chuckled.

"You can't run from me, kid!" Dark Astro then flew towards Abercrombie and tackled him to the ground. Abercrombie gasped as Dark Astro held his foot down on Abercrombie's back. Abercrombie then pressed a button on his phone just before Dark Astro smashed it.

You were walking towards Astro when you felt your phone vibrate and took it out and looked at it. Kennedy and Sabrina glanced at you.

"Y/N? What is it?" Sabrina questioned. You frowned.

"Hmm, Abercrombie sent me a distress signal." Sabrina laughed.

"I bet he's just having trouble using his ring to port back to the castle." You sighed.

"Who knows, I'd better go and check on him. Kennedy, you come with me. Sabrina, you go and tell Astro that we'll be a bit late." You told. Sabrina nodded and watched as you teleported with Kennedy back to the ruins. You and Kennedy looked around and frowned when you didn't see Abercrombie. "Where is he?" You questioned. Kennedy looked at the wall and gasped. He then pointed to the wall.

"Look, over there!" Kennedy exclaimed. You looked towards the wall and your eyes widened. It was that same wall in which you had found that lever! But why was it open? Your eyes then widened in horror. Abercrombie, he didn't. You hurriedly ran towards the opening with a confused Kennedy behind you. You ran into the hallway and saw two stone doors which were wide open. You frowned and both you and Kennedy ran into the room. The two of you then looked around. A look of wonder appeared on Kennedy's face as he looked around in awe. "Woah, what is this place?" Kennedy questioned. You shrugged. You then heard movement behind you and turned around. Your eyes then widened as Dark Astro walked from behind the door while smirking at you.

"So, we finally meet again. It's been quite a while, hasn't it?" Dark Astro told as he took a step towards you. You took a step back as a look of horror crossed your face.

"Dark..." You whispered in disbelief. Dark laughed and rested his hands on his hips.

"Oh, it seems that you know who I am. That means that you've become the black onyx guardian, correct?" You growled and summoned your scythe and pointed at him.

"Where's Abercrombie!?" You shouted. Dark smirked and pointed to the coffin. Your eyes widened. Kennedy hurriedly rushed over to the coffin and ripped the lid off. He then covered his mouth as he saw Abercrombie lying inside the coffin. Tears then pricked his eyes as he reached into the coffin and pulled Abercrombie's body out of it. You stared at Abercrombie in shock. Tears then pricked your eyes as you turned towards Dark and glared at him. "YOU MONSTER!" You shouted as you charged at Dark. Dark stepped to the side and tripped you. You gasped and fell forwards. You then got off the ground and summoned some chains and fired them at Dark. Kennedy was shaking Abercrombie.

"Abercrombie, ABERCROMBIE! Please, wake up!" Kennedy cried. He then rested his ear against his chest to see if Abercrombie was still alive. He then sighed in relief when he felt Abercrombie breathing and his heart beat. "Thank goodness he's still breathing." You heard what Kennedy said and sighed in relief. You then gasped when Dark fired a laser at you and you deflected it with your scythe. You then teleported to the other side of the room just as Dark lunged towards you. Dark chuckled and looked towards you.