A new land

Astro sliced through the monsters using his sword. He then summoned a few more and fired them at the monsters. Sabrina and Kennedy breathed heavily as they fought off the monsters. Sabrina huffed in annoyance as she took down another monster.

"What is up with all of these monster's!?" Sabrina cried. Dark glanced at her and looked forwards.

"That's what we're trying to find out. It shouldn't be too long now, we're almost at the grounds." Dark told. Astro frowned.

"Kennedy, how long will that barrier that you set up in the village last for?" Astro questioned. Kennedy looked at Astro.

"It should last for about one more day, we'll have to return back to the village after we check out the grounds." Astro nodded and took out a few more monsters. The group then continued onwards towards the grounds.

You looked in the mirror at your face and sighed in relief. The marks had finally disappeared and your eyes had returned back to their usual E/C. You then looked down at the fallen items that had fallen off earlier before and bent down and picked them up. You then placed them back where they were originally situated and walked towards the door. You then walked out of the room and walked towards the science lab where Ajeero and Reno spent the majority of their time. You seemed to always find them there. You were walking through the halls when you saw Ajeero and Reno turn a corner carrying documents. You smiled and waved to them.

"Ajeero, Reno!" You called out. The two boys stopped and looked at you. They then smiled.

"Hey Y/N." The two boys greeted. You jogged up to the two boys and held your hands behind your back.

"What are you two up to?" You questioned. Ajeero grinned at you.

"Oh we're just analysing these old documents. Apparently there's so much more to this world than we thought!" Ajeero exclaimed. Reno nodded.

"Yeah, so we're quite busy. We've got to get going, see ya." Reno and Ajeero waved to you as they left. You waved back and sighed. You then looked at your hand and clenched it.

Back with the others, they had finally arrived at the ancient guardian grounds. Astro, Kennedy and Sabrina looked around in awe. Lush green trees surrounded them. Ahead of them, was a rundown building which had eroded over the years. Astro looked to his left and saw that a set of steps lead to a stone door with an odd marking. Astro walked up to the door and brushed his hands over the markings. The markings formed a pair of wings with a triangle in the centre and curls on the bottom. Dark walked up to him and looked at the markings.

"That mark was the crest of the royal family from over two hundred years ago. It represented the unity of the white diamond guardian and the onyx guardian. Although, this meaning was then abandoned when the reincarnation of the black onyx guardian had disappeared from history." Dark told. Astro frowned. He then looked behind him and saw that two large statues of cloaked figures were situated on both sides of a large stone door which had the same crest. Sabrina eyed the door with an uneasy look. She then looked at Astro and Dark.

"Uh, guys? I don't want to sound alarming at all, but I'm hearing strange noises behind those doors." Sabrina told. Dark's eyes widened.

"What!?" Dark then jumped down from the stairs and ran over to the door. He then put his ear to it and his eyes widened. "Oh no, they're inside the chapel!" Dark cried. Kennedy raised his eyebrow.

"What's so bad about them being inside the chapel?" Kennedy questioned. Dark gritted his teeth.

"Inside the chapel is where Tobio and Y/N's first lives were buried, the first ever guardians!" Dark cried. Astro's eyes widened. He then flew over to the stone doors and held his pendant up to the doors. One half of the door glowed and it opened while the other half remained dormant. Dark rushed inside and his eyes widened. Inside the chapel was all worn and the walls had eroded over the years. Moss stained the old cracked stone tiles and two coffins laid on either side of the circular room. In the centre of the room, was a black magic mortal. Dark stared at the portal in complete shock. He then glanced back at Astro, who's expression matched his. "I don't get it, why is this portal here!? How can this be possible!?" Dark questioned. "Astro, you need to use the power of the white diamond's pendant to close this portal!" Astro nodded and held the pendant forwards as monsters poured out of the portal. Dark, Kennedy and Sabrina drew their blades and ran towards the monsters and took them down. Astro focused his powers on the pendant and aimed his powers at the portal. A white bright light then shot out of the pendant and hit the portal. The portal glowed white as a large monster tried to force its way through. Dark growled and ran forwards and shoved the large dragon like monster back inside the portal. He then sighed in relief when the portal closed. He then turned around and took out some nearby monsters. Astro held his hands out and summoned a horde of swords above the monsters' heads and fired the white blades down on them. Kennedy and Sabrina watched as the monsters were slaughtered by the two robots in a matter of seconds with wide eyes. They then smiled and nodded in satisfaction. Astro sighed in relief and looked around. He then saw the monsters' corpses disappear in purple flames and his eyes widened.