A New Friend and A New Plan

The events from the day before left you in a tired state, and your roommate certainly didn't make things any easier for you. You and Sabrina glared angrily at each other as you forced yourselves to not go at each other's throats. You both had gotten into ANOTHER fight. The tape lined in the middle of the room separated your side from Sabrina's, and the two of you stood in your own areas. Although, it looked like the tape had been tampered with. Sabrina let out a gruff huff and she stomped her foot angrily on the floor.

"How many times do I have to tell you that this is MY side of the room!? Stop trying to shove your stuff passed the line!" She snapped. You growled at her like a ferocious beast.

"I never touched your stuff, so back off!" You barked. Sabrina's face turned red from pure anger and she let out an outraged screech.

"ARGH! This is totally unfair! Why must I be stuck in the same room as YOU!? I requested for my room to be just MY room, and they stick me with some ruffian instead!" You laughed as a visible vein popped out of the side of your head.

"If you didn't save me back there you could have had this room ALL to yourself." You taunted. Sabrina eyed you irritably. She then crossed her arms over her chest and she tapped her foot impatiently on the ground.

"You're right. I should have left you to be bandit chow." This struck a nerve with you. Seriously, how did some stuck up brat make it into the knight's academy? You were about to fire a retort her way when the clock chimed, making you look over at it. It read five pm. That was the time for your training with Astro. You eyed Sabrina distastefully before grabbing your sword from the bedside table. A smirk fell onto Sabrina's face as you readied your uniform.

"Is it already time for your extra curricular lessons? Hahah, don't work yourself too hard. You might overwork the one brain cell you have left." She taunted you. You whipped your head towards her. You then used the edge of your blade to knock everything off her desk before you bolted out the doorway, making her gasp. "HEY! COME BACK HERE!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Astro sat on the steps inside the coliseum with his chin propped on his hand as he waited for your arrival. He stared up at the sky with a bored look in his eye, before letting out the longest sigh of his life.

"Where is she....?" He mumbled, already bored out of his mind. He then detected a presence, and he looked over to the entrance to see you grumbling to yourself as you marched towards him. His lips parted into a smile and he jumped to his feet. "Y/n! There you are, I was beginning to worry..." he trailed off as you stormed passed him, prompting him to raise his eyebrow at you. "Did something happen?"

"No." You grumbled and you threw your sword into his chest. Astro fumbled to catch it before looking up at you in confusion. He then took a step back in surprise as you summoned your weapon, before swinging it wildly in the air.

"U-Um, Y/n? I know you're eager to use your powers, but you might want to cool it a little." Astro calmly persuaded you, setting your sword aside. You let out a huff of annoyance before you leaned back and threw your scythe. Astro's eyes widened as the scythe spun in the air before striking the stairs, the blade cutting the stone cleanly in half. Astro blinked in surprise as the set of steps crumbled to the ground with you heaving beside him, your face as red as a tomato. He then clapped his hands together before gently nudging you towards the seats.

"Okayyyyy, let's calm down and talk." He said and sat down with you. You glared at the ground for a moment. You then threw your head back and you let out an outraged scream.

"Argh, I can't take it anymore! Sabrina is such a brat, I HATE being roommates with her!" You wailed. Astro opened his mouth in understanding, finally knowing what the cause was for your foul mood.