The Final Battle

With the others not far behind him, Astro raced towards the ceremonial room in a hurry while moving as fast as he could. Sabrina and Kennedy kept up with him with no problem at all while the other three looked about ready to croak.

"W-We weren't trained for this...!" Alejo rasped as he struggled to keep up with him. Abercrombie dragged his overly large hammer behind him as sweat poured out of every pore in his body.

"We're almost there!" Astro said. As the group turned down another hallway, they spotted two wooden doors at the end of the corridor. Astro barrelled towards the doors and he rammed himself into them, breaking them down. Sabrina and Kennedy coughed at the amount of dust left behind by the broken doors as they came crashing to the floor.

Astro stepped over the broken door pieces and he looked into the room with narrowed eyes. His eyes then connected with the back of Tobio's head, and he shifted into a fighting stance almost immediately. Tobio stood in the middle of the room with discarded swords strewn around him as he gazed thoughtfully at the ceiling. Anger flared up within Astro and he clenched his fists angrily.

"Tobio!" He yelled. His loud voice made his friends flinch. It took Tobio a few seconds before he responded, and he looked back at Astro with a heavy frown on his face.

"You're actually here?" Your friends stood by Astro's side and they aimed their weapons in Tobio's direction, ready for action. Tobio gave the group a bored look. He then smiled. "It's too late, she's already fallen under my magic." As Tobio pointed his finger to the roof, everyone tilted their heads and they gasped. It was just as they feared. Astro shot an angry glare at Tobio and he unsheathed his sword.

"You won't have your way, Tobio. We will break the curse on you and we'll save everyone!" He proclaimed. Despite his confident demeanour, Tobio recalled Astro's brutal strength and excellent skill, and he felt threatened by him. His piercing gaze bore into him, making him flinch. His hand rested over the pendant on his chest and he closed his eyes.

"Then go ahead and try." Everyone circled around him as he raised his hand, and a shield of swords appeared around him. With a flick of his wrist, the swords flew outwards, ready to strike anything in its path.

Astro deflected three blades at once while Reno and Alejo banded together. With their backs pressed against each other, they fired randomly at the swords in an attempt to knock them down. They managed to hit two, but the third was coming straight for them. Their eyes widened and they cried out. Abercrombie then skidded between them and he threw his hammer down on the blade, shattering it.

The two boys looked up at Abercrombie with admiration as he smiled with confidence.

"Don't get distracted!" Sabrina shouted as she fended off the rest of Tobio's swords with Kennedy running opposite from her. Astro had run straight for Tobio, and he thrusted his sword forwards. Tobio's focus snapped towards him and he flung his blade up. Instead of blocking it like he had planned, he was thrown back by his outrageous strength.

"Ngh!" Tobio stifled a gasp as his back connected with the wall. Cracks appeared within the wall and he carefully gripped his injured sides with gritted teeth.

Sabrina and Kennedy came charging at him with Astro not too far behind them. Chains just like yours then shot up from the ground and they grabbed Kennedy and Astro by the waist, locking them into place. Astro's eyes flickered towards the chains in surprise before he glanced at you sparingly.

"What? WOAH!" Both Kennedy and Astro cried out as Tobio threw them to the other side of the room. The non athletic trio ducked their heads and they looked back at them in alarm.

"Astro, Kennedy!" Reno yelped. With his left hand now free, Tobio shoved Sabrina to the floor and he struck down. Sabrina quickly rolled out of the way and she scrambled to her feet before doubling back to the guys.