A battle has come to an end

Dark, Kennedy and Sabrina were sitting down on the ground playing cards when Tobio walked towards them with a tired Astro following behind them. Astro then fell forwards onto the ground and sighed. Dark glanced at him then at Tobio.

"So how did the training go?" Dark questioned. Tobio smiled and nodded.

"It went well, although Astro will need to recharge back at the castle." Tobio stated. He then looked towards you. "How is Y/N holding up?" Dark glanced back at you and shrugged.

"Sleeping. She hasn't woken up yet." Sabrina nodded.

"Yes, but that's because of the runes I put around her body. They will slow down the process but they will also put Y/N in a deep sleep. Although, I'm afraid that the runes won't have much time left." Sabrina explained. Tobio frowned. He then turned towards Astro who had gotten up and looked at you. Tobio walked towards Astro and rested his hand on his shoulder.

"You need to return back to the castle so that you can get charged up." Tobio told. Astro shook his head and glanced back at Tobio.

"I don't run on normal electricity or any liquids. Tenma changed my power source so that it runs on the earth's magic aura in the air." Astro told. Tobio's eyes widened. When had technology gotten that advanced!? He then thought back to the studies that he had done when he had lost all of his memories and sighed. He then sat down on the ground and closed his eyes. Astro eyed him then turned back towards you. He then saw that the runes around you were wavering and his eyes widened. "Uh, Sabrina? I think there's something wrong with the runes. They're about to cancel out!" Astro cried. Sabrina gasped and ran over to him.

"But that's impossible! We should still have more time!" Sabrina cried. You started to fidget around as the black markings expanded. Tobio gasped.

"Hurry! Reinforce those runes!" Tobio cried. Sabrina went to reinforce the runes but it was too late. The runes dispersed as darkness surrounded your body and your eyes snapped open. Everyone gasped as the black markings covered the majority of your body and your eyes turned red. They then watched as you sat up and a shadow covered your eyes. You then smirked and floated up in the air. Tobio growled and looked at everyone. "Hurry, summon your weapons!" Astro looked at Tobio in shock.

"W-why!?" Tobio frowned.

"She's here. The black maiden." You chuckled as you looked at everyone. The shadows then covered your lips, turning them black and you held your hand out and summoned your scythe. You then grinned and stretched your arms.

"Ah, man does it feel great to have a body again." You told. You then saw Tobio and your eyes widened. You then clasped your hands together as a blush formed on your face. "Tobio! Why what a nice surprise seeing you here!" You gushed. Tobio paled and took a step back. Normally he would have been happy to hear you say those words, but that wasn't you speaking, it was the black maiden. Astro's eyes widened. He then gave Tobio a confused look.

"Uh, Tobio, why is she so excited to see you?" Astro questioned. Tobio sighed and looked to the side.

"Actually, the black maiden has feelings for me." Tobio told. Hearts appeared in your eyes as you flew towards Tobio. Tobio gasped and stepped to the side, causing for you to fall forwards. Astro gasped and smacked Tobio upside the head.

"Idiot! Don't forget the black maiden is using Y/N's body!" Astro shouted. Tobio's eyes widened as he held his head. He then tsked.

"Shit, forgot about that." You groaned and sat up. You then pouted at Tobio.

"You're still just like you were one thousand years ago. Although, you aren't him, are you? You're his reincarnation. You know, it really made me mad to see you fawning over that damn Y/N. But now that I have her body, you'll finally love me!" You cried. Astro winced. It kind of hurt that the black maiden said this using your voice. He then shook his head and summoned two swords and glanced at Tobio.