Manipulation

And you can feel her madness
She will call you out
Watch out for her dark side
Cause you'll soon figure out.

▪▪▪

"I only have a couple minutes."

Millie locked the bathroom door behind her and sat on the closed toilet seat.

"Why are you talking so quiet?" The person on the other line asked.

"Because I don't want anyone to hear me," Millie said it like it was obvious.

"So you're coming home tomorrow?" He asked.

Millie nodded like he could see her, "Yup, in the morning."

"Good so only one more night with him and then you're back in my bed," He said with a smirk Millie could hear while he talked.

"Yeah yeah, whatever," Millie replied with an eyeroll.

"Hey, don't get snappy with me. You're still on thin ice right now for ignoring me the other day."

Millie sighed. She regrets ignoring all the messages and calls she had recieved the other day. She couldn't help it though, Finn made her feel empowered at the moment when she decided to ignore them. A knock on the door had her jumping and dropping the phone in the process.

"Shit."

"Millie the car is here," Finn's voice rang out.

Millie scooped up the phone and covered the speaker, "I'll be out in a minute!"

She lifted the phone up to her ear again, "I have to go. I'll see you tomorrow though, I love you."

"Bye," he said before the line went dead.

Millie sighed and put the phone in her pocket before checking herself in the mirror real quick. She opened up the bathroom door and walked back towards the recording room. As she opened the door everyone looked up.

"See you soon?" Ayla hugged Millie and Millie nodded immediately.

"Of course. That is, if Finn keeps me around," Millie winked towards Finn.

He blushed but rolled his eyes at Millie's remark, "I'll think about it."

Millie hugged Malcolm and Jack, Finn doing the same and bidding his bandmates goodbye. The two then made their way towards the door that lead out of the building. They stopped before they went out, something that Millie had grown used to quickly. She was starting to realize how Finn got around paparazzi and she honestly felt kind of bad. He was constantly flooded by the paparazzi everywhere he went.

He took a deep breath in and then nodded at Millie as she opened the door. They both kept their heads low as they walked, Millie in front of Finn with his hand on her back. They were almost to the car when one of the cameras was pushed just a little too close to Millie and she stumbled over, Finn securely wrapping his arms around her waist to catch her. He could hear the clicking of cameras as he held her, and his breathing got heavier than it was before.

As he helped Millie stand up straight another camera was shoved in her face. Finn reacted quick, pushing the camera back with his hand and practically growling at the man who held it.

"Get the fuck out of her face!" He yelled, causing all of the paparazzi to start yelling back.

Millie grabbed his hand and yanked him towards the car, the two getting in fast and slamming the door harshly.

"Finn, calm down, it's okay," Millie started but Finn shook his head.

"No, fuck that! You could have actually fallen and hurt yourself-"