Nevermind

What if I left and it made no sense
And you tell your friends and they hold your hands?

▪▪▪

Millie had caused a frenzy.

Gaten and Grace had woken up Finn with slaps to the face with pillows to tell him the news. The three had fallen asleep on the couch for the last couple of days by accident. Finn's friends insisted on staying for the next week so that they could all go to Gaten's band's show that was coming up. Finn didn't care, he liked having his friends around anyway. With Gaten living in New Jersey and Grace living in New York, it grew harder for them to see each other when they were all so busy.

"Look at what Millie posted!" Gaten said pulling Finn off the couch.

Finn groaned, "Why?"

"Because you're getting all kinds of hate!" Grace said shoving her phone into Finn's face.

"You know I don't care about this stuff," Finn said pushing it away.

"Well Millie is getting a hoard of hate so you better care now," Grace said shoving the phone back at him.

Finn sighed and grabbed the phone, knowing the two wouldn't give up easily. He scrolled through the comments on Millie's most recent picture on Instagram. The comments were angry and plain out rude.

"People are actually sending her death threats over this?" Finn said in disbelief, "what did she even post?"

"It's on her story," Grace said. She looked over Finn's shoulder as he clicked on it.

A picture came up of Finn in the studio. His eyes were closed and he was clearly singing, his mouth open and his eyebrows furrowed in concentration. In the corner of the picture there was small text that read "get to see this one today!" with a small heart at the end. Finn sighed, no wonder the fans were freaking out. He got up, remembering that he did have to see her today at her photoshoot for Vogue. It was luckily in New York where he lived so he was happy that he didn't have to take any flights.

"I'm going to shower," he said as he walked towards his room.

"You're not even going to care about what people are saying?" Grace called after him.

"That's the plan."

▪▪▪

Finn's shower was rather quick, and he was surprised to see that Pia had showed up. She was sitting at the table with Gaten and Grace who were eating breakfast burritos. As Finn entered the room they all looked up.

"Where's Mark?" Finn asked. Pia was never without Mark.

"Sick," Pia answered shortly.

Finn nodded and accepted the burrito that Pia offered him. He sat across from her, between Gaten and Grace who were quietly eating. They're only quiet when they're eating, Finn thought to himself with a small smile.

"Let's speak in your room," Pia said getting up.

Gaten and Grace didn't say anything as their food took their full attention.

"Okay, so you're going to see Millie at her photoshoot today. We worked out for her to post what she did on her Instagram story today with her team. It got quite the reaction," Pia started to speak quickly as Finn unwrapped his burrito once they were in his room.

She flipped a page in her binder, "You're spending most of the day with her today. Watch her shoot, take a couple pictures, maybe go out to lunch, alright?"