My Kind of Woman

You're making me crazy, really driving me mad
That's alright with me, it's really no fuss
As long as you're next to me, just the two of us.

▪▪▪

Finn was asleep.

He could feel a weight on him and he shifted a little to see if it would fall off. When it didn't move his eyes opened up slightly before looking down to see Millie slumped over the armrest of her seat with half of her body on Finn and her head nuzzled between his head and shoulder. He could feel her breathing on his neck and he could hear her slight snoring that was barely audible.

He didn't want to move much in fear that he would wake her up. With a sigh he closed his eyes again and started to drift back into sleep. It seemed as though that was short lasted though as someone screamed loudly. Finn and Millie both jumped awake with Millie shielding herself and Finn shielding her too.

"Holy shit! You should have seen the look on your faces," Sadie said with a laugh.

"Grace!" Finn yelled.

Grace peaked out from behind Sadie and gave Finn a sweet smile, "Yes?"

"This was your idea," Finn said as more of a statement.

Grace shrugged, "Maybe."

"Well stop influencing Sadie with your bad behavior," Finn groaned as he looked out the small window.

He noticed they had landed and he got up, stretching his arms and legs. Millie followed suit as Sadie and Grace walked back towards the front of the small plane. They went the same way and exited the plane down some stairs.

"Nice of you two to finally join us," Pia said as they grabbed their bags.

"Sadie and Grace need to be separated," Finn said jokingly.

Pia looked over to the two and laughed, "As if that's possible."

"Okay the cars are ready, let's go," Mark said to the whole group.

"How far is the drive?" Caleb asked as they loaded up.

Finn shrugged, "Maybe an hour? It's not too far."

The drive to Finn's parents was pretty quiet. Finn and Millie's car had Caleb Noah and Gaten, so Finn expected it. Sadie and Grace were no doubt being loud in the other car, so he was glad they weren't in his.

His hand was practically glued to his mouth, not moving away no matter how many times Pia and Millie tried to get him to stop it. He was nervous and he didn't know how to act. His parents and Millie were spending the next week together, something he had been trying not to think of. Now it was dawning on him though and he was only minutes away from them inevitably meeting.

"Finn, we're here," Millie shook his shoulder.

He fell out of his trance and looked to her, nodding before climbing out of the car. The house looked the same, small with a huge yard. The houses were spread out here, something Finn liked because he wasn't too fond about having neighbors directly next door.

"Ready?" Millie asked as they pulled all of their bags out of the back.

Finn nodded as he threw his bag over his shoulder and pulled Millie's behind him. They all walked up to the door and Finn was almost positive that everyone could hear his heart beating fast. He rang the doorbell hesitantly and waited for someone to answer. The sound of barking could be heard and Finn smiled slightly at it. The door was thrown open and Finn's father stood there with a smile.