Get it Straight

You're driving me insane
Don't be so lame.

▪▪▪

It had been two weeks since Finn had seen Millie.

Two weeks since she left for Los Angeles, two weeks since he kissed her cheek, two weeks since he had texted her goodnight, and two weeks since she had talked to him.

He rolled over in bed as his phone rang for what was probably the fifth time this morning. He sighed as Grace's picture flashed across the screen. She had been calling all morning and Finn couldn't be bothered to answer. He let the call ring through before setting the phone on the pillow next to him and closing his eyes again.

Within seconds the intercom was buzzing loudly and he sighed before getting out of bed. He wandered over to it and pressed the button.

"Yes?"

"Goodmorning Finn, Grace is on the phone. She's insisting you come down to the lobby and answer her call."

Finn sighed. Grace was probably the most persistent girl he had ever met. He pressed the button again, "Tell her I'll call her right now, please."

"Will do," the voice on the other end said before hanging up.

Finn walked to his room and snatched his phone off the bed before sitting at the edge. He scrolled to Grace's contact but before he could call her face popped up on the screen. He chuckled lowly at the fact that she was trying to facetime him.

"I've been trying to call you all morning you idiot!" Grace exclaimed through the phone. She was in a room, and she had on an oversized pair of glasses with her hair tied into a ponytail with pieces falling out everywhere.

"Are you home?" Finn questioned as he tried to look behind her, "In Canada?"

Grace nodded, "That's irrelevant though! Have you been on instagram?"

"Yeah last night when I posted that picture from Gaten's show," Finn furrowed his eyebrows.

Nerves began to set in. What if something happened to Millie? What if somebody found out we're in a contract? Grace seemed to realize his growing state of worry.

"Hey chill out, it's not that serious," she reassured him.

He nodded, "Okay what happened then?"

"Okay so you posted that picture last night right?" Grace started. Her face was serious but looked excited.

Finn sighed, "Yes?"

"Well it had Millie in it right? And of course you two are all cuddled up and cozy in it, right?" Grace went on.

Finn nodded, "Sure?"

"So I was scrolling on it you know, looking through the comments and then I saw how Millie had commented back," Grace continued.

Finn perked up at this. He automatically went to Instagram before opening up his post and looking for Millie's comment.

"Finn are you paying attention?" Grace said. He nodded but kept looking. Finally coming to her comment.

A happy face? That's it?

He sighed. He was expecting more than that. She hadn't texted or made any kind of contact with him in two weeks and that's what she commented? He didn't get it. Did he do something wrong?

"Finn!" Grace yelled snapping him out of his trance.

He closed Instagram and went back to the screen with Grace's face. She looked annoyed and Finn apologized before telling her to continue.