Back to You

You drag me down, you fuck me up
We're on the ground, we're screaming.

▪▪▪

Millie & Sadie were in LA in no time.

After making sure Sadie got home safely Millie was on her way to her own home. She watched out the window as the city passed by, her eyes tired and her mind running wild. She was nervous to see him, if nervous could even describe the feeling that she felt right now.

The car finally pulled into the huge white gates and started down the long driveway. Trees were on either side, providing the stretch of land with a blanket of shade. As the car came to a stop, Millie thanked the driver and grabbed her suitcase.

"Millie, you're back right on time," her mother opened the door as she got to it.

"Hey mum," Millie greeted her.

"Your first fitting for your dress for the Met is early tomorrow. Tomorrow afternoon we are meeting with representatives of Tiffany and Co. to discuss what jewelry you'll be wearing for some upcoming events and tomorrow night you have a fitting with Calvin Klein. You need to be up by four in the morning for your makeup artist and we're leaving by seven," her mother rushed the words out quickly and made her way up the stairs to her room.

Millie nodded along, "Yes mum."

Her mother was usually always strictly business. She wasn't much like a mother anymore but Millie had grown used to it. She walked down to her room and opened up the door, looking around and smiling at the fact that she was finally home. She dropped her suitcase by the door and flopped onto the big bed. Her phone vibrated and she pulled it out of her pocket, her small smile dropping immediately.

Finn: Hey, I hope your flight was okay. Are you glad to be home?

Millie sighed and closed the message. She wanted to text him back but she shouldn't. Instead she opened up a new message to someone else.

Millie: Be there at 10?

She looked at the time at the top of her phone and sighed. It was only eight so she had time to spare. She walked over to the door and locked it before walking to the mirror. She ran her hands through her hair and took out the extensions one by one along with her fake eyelashes. Her phone dinged signaling another message and she walked over expectantly.

With a small smile and a quick message back, she grabbed her bag and walked out to her balcony, her mind set on getting to one place and one place only.

▪▪▪

It was ten on the dot when she arrived.

She walked up the steps of the apartment building quickly before getting to the door she was looking for. She stuck the key in quick and entered, the inside of the familiar beat up apartment coming into view.

"Jacob?" She called out as she set her bag down. She walked further into the tiny place and looked around before making her way to the small room.

She gazed around, not seeing him anywhere. He's probably late again, she thought as she turned around to leave the room. As soon as she was out the door she screamed as a pair of arms wrapped around her waist.

"Boo!" He yelled with a laugh.

Millie turned around quickly, rolling her eyes as he laughed at her. He pulled her close enough so that their bodies were pressed together and kissed her. She kissed back immediately, the kiss going from innocent to heated in a matter of seconds. His hands started to trail lower than her waist and she pushed him lightly by the chest.