The End.

If you look in the mirror and don't like what you see
You can find out first hand what it's like to be me.

▪▪▪

Grace was annoyed.

"Why wouldn't she just tell me this then? I'm over here hurt thinking she doesn't like me at all when she actually does!"

Finn sighed at her, "Because this is exactly what she didn't want. You're getting hopeful and Sadie made it pretty clear that she wasn't getting into a relationship with you. She's scared of her parents and she isn't even sure of her label."

"She doesn't even need a label," Grace said, "and her parents don't have to know."

"Yes but she doesn't want to keep that from them Grace. You have to respect her feelings," Finn replied back.

Grace sighed and groaned, "I know I do and I'm going to. It just kind of sucks knowing that we can't act on it you know?"

Finn nodded, "Maybe she just needs time."

"What if she ends up with too much time and stops liking me though," Grace pointed out.

Finn shrugged, "Then that's it Grace, we can't do anything about that."

They both fell silent but Finn could tell that Grace was thinking. He could practically see her head working, coming up with all sorts of elaborate plans to get Sadie and herself together.

"I just wish I could talk to her again. At least so we could be friends," Grace said as she plopped herself onto the bed in the guest room.

She had stayed the night the night before, after their lunch, and she and Finn had spent the day together while Millie was off in meetings all day.

"You can though, just talk to her. She's still in town and she will be for the next two weeks I think," Finn said.

Grace shook her head immediately, "No way. Theres no way I can even look at her after the stunt I pulled yesterday."

"Then how do you expect to be her friend?" Finn said with exhaustion.

Grace shrugged and looked at her lap. Her eyes suddenly lit up and she looked at Finn with a smile growing on her face.

"You could talk to her for me!"

Finn shook his head, "The both of you need to stop avoiding each other and just talk!"

"Well there's a good reason for that. Besides, why should I have to talk to her when you can do it for us?" Grace said.

"I'm not your guys' messenger," Finn rolled his eyes.

Grace smirked, "Aw but you're so good at it."

Finn looked to Grace with an annoyed expression and flipped her off. She blew him a kiss and gave him a pleading look, asking him to talk to Sadie without any words. He shook his head and Grace whined like a baby, popping her bottom lip out.

"Fine! Just stop doing that, ugh," Finn groaned giving in.

Grace smiled widely and jumped up, Thank you! You're the bestest friend ever!"

Finn pushed her off of him as she pulled him into a hug, "Bestest isn't even a word!"

Grace smiled widely, "It is in my book because you're the bestest."

▪▪▪