Pine Point

I hope you know, what you're doing.

▪▪▪

Finn had been up for nearly two hours now.

All of the friends had, besides Grace and Millie that is. The two were completely drunk the night before, so it was understandable. Everyone had already eaten, and they were in the living room now, lazily watching a movie.

"I'm going to go wake them up," Finn said standing up.

"I'll make the toast," Gaten said getting up too.

Pia got up next, "I'll scramble the eggs."

Finn nodded at them before walking out of the room and up the stairs. The three knew what helped Grace whenever she was hungover, so they liked to prep before waking her up.

He walked into the room Grace was staying in first. He opened the curtains and sat down next to her sleeping body.

"Grace," he shook her shoulder. She didn't move at all, and Finn sighed.

"Get up," he said shaking her again.

"Leave me alone," Grace said with slurred words. She rolled over onto her stomach and pulled the blanket over her head.

Finn pulled it off and got up, pulling the blankets with him as he went. Grace managed to get a grip on it before he had it completely off of her and she pulled back.

"Grace!" Finn said pulling it harder.

"Finn!" She taunted back as she struggled against his grip.

"Hey, Pia gave me these to..."

Sadie's sentence trailed off and Finn and Grace's heads turned to her. Grace yanked the blankets hard, making Finn stumble forward with a yelp.

"Thank you, you're a life saver. I have a huge headache," Grace complained while putting her hand to her head.

Sadie walked forward and handed Grace two aspirins and a water bottle. She looked to Finn and held out the other bottle and aspirins.

"Thanks," he said to Sadie and then gave Grace a look. She gave him a smirk back and a little wave as he left.

He walked down the hall to the master bedroom and opened up the door, surprised to see Millie already awake and lying on her side. Her eyes moved to him and she gave him a small smile.

"Morning," he said quietly as he walked over to her.

"What time is it?" She mumbled out as she sat up. She grabbed her head groaned, "I moved too fast."

"It's about noon," Finn said sitting so that his legs hung off the side of the bed.

Millie nodded and accepted the aspirin and water that he held out to her.

"Never let me drink again," she said after taking them.

Finn chuckled and reached forward before brushing a hair out of Millie's face and tucking it behind her ear.

"Ready for breakfast?"

She shook her head, "No."

"Well too bad. If you want to feel better you have to eat. Let's go," Finn replied and stood up.

Millie sighed but didn't argue as she followed Finn out of the room. She grabbed his hand in hers lightly as she followed slowly. They made it downstairs and everyone greeted Millie good morning. Grace was already at the table with her head down, making Finn smile at how dramatic she was. The smell of food cooking filled his nose and he noticed Gaten and Pia making breakfast for the two.