two

JUGHEAD

JUGHEAD

THIRD PERIOD ROLLED AROUND,
I found my designated seat that was near Toni, Sweetpea..and Nova?

"What's going on Jones? You see our new student?" Toni pointed to Nova while she sat next to me.

"Yeah, she isn't alone though, there's four other boys that are new who came to school with her, but I have a theory about them" I looked at the new girl who was leaning up against the wall near the teacher's desk.

"Ooh, a theory? Lemme hear it, I love a good conspiracy theory" The pink-haired girl smiled resting her head on her hands while looking at Nova and then me.

I shifted my gaze from Nova to Toni, "Well she came in with a group of guys—buff guys that could give Archie a run for his money. They all had a singular matching tattoo, and I heard some kids talking about how they came in here rolling up in sports cars."

Toni nodded taking in the information I had told her, "Interesting. Do you know where they're from?"

"No clue" I shrugged

Sweetpea made his entrance into the classroom right before the late bell rang as he sat down at the desk in front of Toni and me.

"Whatcha guys talking about?" He asked turning around in his seat to look at us.

"The new girl," Toni said nodding her head over to Nova in the corner, "she's kinda cute, right?

"She's hot" Sweet Pea agreed with Toni.

I rolled my eyes whilst the Teacher came in the room now standing in front of the chalkboard.

He cleared his throat before speaking, "Good morning class." Everyone gave a half-ass groan/mumbled 'Morning' before our teacher continued.

"We have a new student!" He smiled gesturing for Nova to come over and introduce herself.

NOVIAIA

Holding myself back from rolling my eyes I walked in front of the class that was half asleep or barely paying attention to me.

"Hey, I'm Nova" I faked a smile as I scanned the classroom and found a kid I had seen this morning.

Jughead, I think?

"Do you guys have any questions for Nova?" Mr.teacher guy asked, a few hands went up and he pointed to a kid with light brown hair that hung over his eyes.

Emo tingz.

"Where are you from?" The kids whispered

"New York" I responded

He nodded obviously not really caring that much, which I was grateful for, as the teacher called on another student to ask a question.

This time it was a girl and she sat in the front of the class with black hair. "Are your tattoos real?"

I gave her a 'Are you dumb?' look crossing my arms, "Very."

"Alright class. You can ask Nova more questions during your passing period. Nova, you can sit right next to...Sweetpea!" He said I guess expecting me to know who Sweetpea was.

"Ookay" I sighed, "Raise your hand if you're Sweetpea"

A guy in the back of the class with a leather jacket raised his hand and smirked at me. I scoffed as I made my way to my new seat.

The jacket caught my eye since it was the same as o'l dude's jacket this morning, maybe they're also a gang? or just like to match.

Nevertheless, I sat down at my now-assigned seat before the Teacher spoke again.

"We're watching a movie today and next period so pay attention because you have an assignment to do over this," The teacher said turning off the lights. The movie starts to play and I realized this really has nothing to do with History at all.

Bored as hell, I turned around in my seat and looked at Jughead, "Is this all we do in this class?"

The girl next to him seemed a bit shocked that I had initiated a conversation with him. She had pink hair and was honestly kinda cute.

"Pretty much," Jughead said clearly bored as well.

"Hey, Nova right?" The girl next to him spoke up, I nodded as she stuck out her hand for me to shake it, "Toni."

I shook her hand, "Nice to meet you"

"So you're from New York?" Sweetpea asked

"Nah, New Jersey," I said sarcastically

He rolled his eyes smiling a bit, "Okay smart ass"

"They have tough gangs there?" Toni asked earning a look from Jughead.

I snickered a bit, "I suppose"

"We have gangs here too" Jughead added.

Now this sparked my interest..

I raised an eyebrow leaning onto the table, "Really?"

All three of them nodded, then showed their tattoos, "We're the Southside Serpents" Sweetpea winked at me.

"I see" I smiled, this could actually help us move more drugs down here. Two is always better than one, "nice to have a fellow ally then"

The three looked at me stunned as Toni asked, "So you're in a gang too?"

"That is correct" I laughed a little.

Suddenly the bell rang and I grabbed my bag, "nice meeting you guys" were the last words I said before leaving the classroom to meet up with Deandre at the end of the hall.

I didn't really care that much for their reactions, we didn't come here to make friends we came here to do a job.

"How's your first day, De?" I asked walking up to the boy who I considered my brother.

"Boring as hell, the girls kept on batting their eyes at me and the guys kept on trying to fight me" He groaned

We walked to what was known as the "rec room" which was basically a study hall/extra period to do nothing in.

I shook my head while we walked in the room which looked more like a lounge if anything. I took my spot to sit down on the couch resting a bit, "Remember no fighting in school."

"Yeah yeah, you're gonna be the first one to break that rule anyways" He scoffed at me

The rest of the boys met us in the rec room and we just chilled for the time being.

"So how was everyone's day?" Hakeem beamed at us.

"Nigga it just started" Leon rolled his eyes hitting Hakeem in the back of the head.

"OUCH" Hakeem held the back of his head

"Womp womp" Kingsley snickered

"Imma fuck you up" Hakeem threw a pillow at Kingsley but really hit Deandre.

The boys started to bicker but the heels of a woman clacking into the room stopped them. It was a girl with fire-red hair and red lipstick with a guy who looked like he played football.

The two of them looked at us as we looked at them. Who are they?