thirtyone

NOVAIA'S POV ↴

NOVAIA'S POV

OH SHE LIVES IN A BARN BARN ❞ i say pulling up to this filed that was just at the edge of the river that had green grass, a small area of corn, wheat and other crops planted with a big red barn that was the main base of the property.

"You smell that shit?" Toni asks with her nose scrunched. "Smells like we should fucking leave" I snicker. Toni chuckles and we both get out of my hummer, i made sure to lock it then headed to the barn. The place looked empty like someone just upped and left but i knew someone had to be here.

"This place is sus as hell" T says looking around. "Bro i just want to go home and watch Shameless"

"Shameless is a good show to be honest"

"Right? And Carl is fine as hell"

"True as fuck"

"May i help you two?" A voice says behind us interrupting us. I turn around and see a girl that was taller than me, sis had long blonde hair with a blue headband on and a cream flowy dress.

"Uhm yeah, we're looking for Polly Cooper?" I say

"How..how do you know me?" The girl that just claimed to be Jason's girlfriend asked. Toni looked at me and i looked at her, quickly I started to explain why i was looking for her before we she starts doing some children of the corn shit to us.

"We're throwing a party in honor of Jason Blossom and a few people told me that you are—were—his girlfriend. So i just wanted to invite you.."

Her expression went from creeped out and concerned to a soft smile. "Thank you, but I don't think I should go to any parties"

"Why is that?" Toni asks skeptically. Polly then rubs her stomach with a soft pat "Im pregnant"

OHHHH

"SHE'S PREGNANT?" Toni yells in the car laughing. I laugh with her and shake my head "The bitch is pregnant, AT A FARM"

"Who's kid do you think it is?"

"Shitt could be anyones"

"What if it's Jason's?"

"Then shit just got deep bro" i shake my head heading to the Whyte Wyrm

"Wait-" Toni says looking in the side view mirror. "What?" I ask still driving to the South side

She continues looking then looks at me, "I think someone's following us." I roll my eyes and then test if they really were. I took three right turns and blew a stop light but the car behind us was still following.

"This town makes my ass itchy" I announce speeding up getting closer to the Wyrm. Before we could do anything the car bumped on the side of my hummer trying to get us off the road.

"DEADASS THEY NEED TO CHILL" I yell speeding up more to pass them. But the car kept on following, thats when a familiar cherry red convertible came on the road getting between us and the car that was trying to run us off the road.

"Who is that?" Toni asks. I laugh slightly and smile, "Jason Blossom"