twentynine

JUGHEAD'S POV ↴

JUGHEAD'S POV

ALRIGHT WE HAVE ALL OF OUR SNACKS. STORY TIME ❞ Fang says. Food and snacks covered the coffee table, none of which was even remotely healthy. We all got comfortable where we were, whether that be sitting around the coffee table where the food was or cuddling each other on the couch or snuggling a pillow.

I grab a few snicker bars and unwrapped one taking a bite, "So Jason and Polly were dating, Betty and Polly's mom sent Polly to the Sisters of Quiet Mercy aka a insane asylum"

Nova looks at me and then the others with a confused face, "They still make those?". Fangs chuckles "I was wondering the same thing but I didn't wanna seem dumb"

"Shut up you obese bitches. Im trying to hear the story" Hakeem says drinking his root beer. "OKAYY anyways, me and betty went on this whole adventure trying to find her and get her out. Later on we found out that Hal, their father, was actually cousins with Clifford blossom.

"Meaning The Coopers and related to The Blossoms" I take a small eating break finishing my snicker bar and drinking a cupresun

"Woahhh my mind is blown" Deandre says with wide eyes. "Wait- ew what the fuck? That means Polly and Jason are cousins. And they dated so you know they were fucking" Nova says grossed out

"WAIT DIDN'T POLLY HAVE JASON'S KIDS?!" Sweet pea yells

"WHAAAAAAAAT?" Toni choked on a bread stick

"Chielll" Leo says looking at them all like they're crazy. "Guys we're moving back to New York. Riverdale people are wildin" Nova shakes her head

"No, Stay" Sweetpea whined as he hugged her waist while laying down

"Yall should move to New York with us" Leo sips his drink through a straw. "Bro you look gay as fuck" Deandre says

"Let him be gay" Toni giggles. Leo scoffs "Im not gay you big built bitch"

"We should bring New York to Riverdale" Hakeem shrugs. "Wait do you mean.." Kingsley trails off

"No! We're not doing that. Riverdale has enough gangs" Nova shakes her head. "We're talking about this later" Deandre says, "Right now we need to focus on the main thing which is finding the whole reason why Jason left"

"Guys im getting tired" Fangs yawns. I check the time on my watch.

12:03 am

"Its a little past midnight, and we have school tomorrow" I say. Nova gets up making the others get up and stretch. "You guy's can crash here for the night. Tomorrow is Thursday and we need to get stuff for this party" She says

"When are we having the party?" SweetPea asks. All of us look at Nova like 'uhhh' "Friday night. Which means i have to find Polly Cooper by the time the party starts"

"I'll help you" Toni offers, Nova turns to her and smiles "Bet"

"Alright we can clean this up later. Im going to sleep" Deandre says going to his room.

I grabbed a blanket from the basket that they had under the clear glass coffee table, and drifted off to sleep.
. . . .
NOVAIA'S POV

For once I actually woke up by myself. Well it was Toni's alarm but it still counts.

We both reluctantly got our of bed and got out clothes for the day. As usual i went to my closet and picked out some clothes.

I put on my socks and shoes then parted my hair down the middle like i did the previous day

I put on my socks and shoes then parted my hair down the middle like i did the previous day. Toni brought an extra pair of clothes to change into so when she came from my bathroom she wore a black and white patterned shirt, black jeans and some combat boots with of course her leather jacket.

 Toni brought an extra pair of clothes to change into so when she came from my bathroom she wore a black and white patterned shirt, black jeans and some combat boots with of course her leather jacket

Quickly i did my face shit and we went down stairs where eveyone else was.

"Y'all ready?" I ask grabbing my bag

"Yeah lets go"