four

ARCHIBALD

DOES ANYONE HAVE PLANS FOR THIS WEEKEND? ❞ I asked my friends resting my feet on the coffee table in the Rec room

"Nope," Betty said popping the 'p'

We sat there bored for a while but Jughead suddenly had an idea, "Hey uh, do you guys wanna to a party?"

Ronni, Betty, and I gave a look of shock not ever expecting those words to come from his mouth.

"Uhh? Juggie are you feeling well?" Betty asked with wide eyes

Jughead rolled his eyes, "Yes I'm fine, and I know I'm not the type of person to go to parties, however, the new kids at school are throwing it and some of the serpents will be there, which means I have to go too."

"Sure" I shrugged

"Gives us a chance to get to know them better" Kevin stated already on board.

"Well, looks like we're going" Ronni smiled

I was a bit nervous, I don't really go to parties that much maybe a few here and there but nothing how this will be.

NOVIAIA

"PARTTAAYY" Hakeem yells jumping on Deandre's back.

"NIGGAAA" Deandre groaned stumbling from the added weight on his back.

This man is a damn child...

"ACT LIKE YOU GOT SOME FUCKING SENSE" I yelled acting like a mom who has delinquent sons.

Hakeem immediately gets off of Deandre and quietly apologizes, "Sorry"

I let out a heavy sigh as we walked out to the school parking lot. We took two cars to school since we wouldn't all fit into one, I drove with Deandre and Kingsley while the other boys drove together.

"Aye, isn't that Sweetpea and Toni?" Hakeem asked pointing over to where they stood by their bikes.

"Yeah, it is" I confirmed walking over to
them, "hey guys" I smiled.

The two turned around seeming presently surprised to see me. "Nova!" Toni smiled pulling me into a hug.

I giggled hugging her back, "Miss me already?"

"Wussup, Nova" Sweetpea grinned at me

"We're throwing a party tonight, would yall like to come?" I asked them, "We can host it as a gang party, your gang and ours"