nineteen

JUGHEAD

JUGHEAD

"YOU GOT SUSPENDED ON YOUR THIRD DAY AT SCHOOL?!" Deandre yelled at Nova.

"Relax" Nova rolled her eyes dismissing him. "Don't tell me to fucking relax Nova" Deandre continued, "this shit isn't funny"

"It's five fucking days Deandre, get over yourself," She said shooting daggers at him threw her eyes, honestly Nova was scary when she was mad.

Deandre scoffed shaking his head and looking away. The tension was thick in the room as I cleared my throat a bit, "Um well, we have a meeting soon. It's 7" I said cutting the awkwardness as I got up from the couch.

"Fuck" Nova sighed heavily, "alright we'll meet you guys at the Wyrm," she said as Deandre was pulling some of his hair with his finger, must've been a coping mechanism.

"Bye babe" Toni hugged Nova, and she hugged her back before she and I left the house. I let out a sigh I didn't know I was holding until we got outside.

"That was intense," I said getting on my bike

"Very" Toni agreed

NOVIAIA

I walked upstairs to my room and hurriedly stripped off my school clothes and into my "business clothes". For the meeting, I chose black jeans, a black shirt and some bootleg Rick Owens.

 For the meeting, I chose black jeans, a black shirt and some bootleg Rick Owens

I checked myself out as I did some touch-ups on my hair. Once I felt satisfied I grabbed my phone and made my way downstairs. For some reason, I was nervous to meet Sweet Pea since we hadn't talked since he dropped me off.

After he made me get on the bike he took me home and I went inside without talking to him or even saying thank you. I was too mad to talk anyway but hopefully, he'll be there tonight though so we can talk.

I walked downstairs seeing that the boys were ready also dressed in all black. "Lets go" I announced as I grabbed my keys and left the house. They drove together and I drove separately, I needed to call my dad and inform in about the meeting.

The bluetooth on my car connected as I called my father. It took two rings before the call connected, "Hi babygirl, how are you?"

I smiled hearing his voice. I admit that I miss my dad a lot along with my uncles. They together helped raise me before my mom left with some guy she cheated on my dad with after I was born. I don't really remember her though so it doesn't matter to me.

"Hi Papa" I smiled, "I'm doing alright. The boys and I are on our way to meet with another gang here"

"Good good" He said in an approving tone, "to form an alliance I'm guessing?"

"Yes," I nodded as if he could see me. I could hear my uncles in the background which caused me to miss home even more. I can't wait to go back.

"Okay baby, be safe and if you need me you know what to do. I'll be sure to send some more money for you this week" My dad said before talking to one of my uncles.

"Okay Papa, I'll talk to you soon"

"I love you"

"I love you too"

As soon as the call ended I pulled into the parking lot of the bar along with the boys in the car behind me. I got out in a hurry since we were running low on time even though we were basically here. My gang members also got out of their car and we walked into the bar together.

I guess everyone knew about the meeting we had because people were staring at us while we walked to the back meeting room where Jughead told us to go.  When we walked in Fangs, Jughead and Sweet Pea were in the room sitting down with FP standing behind them.

One by one we all took a seat. Somehow I got to sit in front of Sweet Pea.. just my luck

SWEET PEA

She looked so good, Nova always had a way of looking good in whatever she wore. It didn't matter if she was covered up or half-naked, she was just one of those girls who were perfect.

My girlfriend sat down in front of me and I swear my heart skipped three beats. My body was reacting in a way that it would when seeing your crush at school but she was my girlfriend which made it more embarrassing. I started to fidget with my hands a little as her eyes met mine. 

"I'm glad you guys could come," FP said behind us. Nova, Deandre, and Kingsley sat in the three chairs that were lined up on the other side of the desk where Fangs, Jughead, and I were. The other two boys stood closely behind with their arms crossed looking like bodyguards.

"It's a pleasure to be here, Sir" Nova smiled. God her smile was beautiful. FP walked between me and his son holding out a hand for Nova to shake. She returned the favor giving him a good firm handshake. 

After hours of talking, making jokes, and going back and forth a decision was made. The Third Street Kings would be allies with the Serpents. Honestly, I had no doubt they would join us. "It's good to have you on our side" FP grinned.

Nova smiled at him, "It's a pleasure. Please let us know if you need help with anything." And with that, FP opened the door for them. Nova and her gang left the room first with us behind them until FP closed and locked the door with his key.

"Will do!" FP nodded before walking off to do god knows what. They were halfway out of the building but I pulled Nova to the side before she could get out of the door.

NOVIAIA

The meeting went well, but now I'm mentally exhausted. "Hey, can we talk?" Sweet Pea asked pulling me aside before I could get out of the door. I took a deep breath and nodded, "Yeah, what's up?"

"I'm sorry for everything that happened at school, and I'm sorry for the way I yelled at you and grabbed you. It was never my intention to hurt you" Sweet Pea confessed. I smiled lightly upon hearing his apology.

Now it was my turn.

"I forgive you...I'm sorry too. I was just mad about being suspended and the guys saying shit in the hall. I just kinda lost it"

Sweet Pea shook his head, "No you don't need to apologize, it was mostly my fault. We wouldn't have got suspended if I didn't beat that kid up" he sighed, "I like you a lot..and I just want to make sure I don't lose you. You're the best thing that has happened to me in a while,  so I'm sorry if I'm being too overprotective.." He added looking down slightly.

"It's okay my love, I wouldn't rather have you any other way" I giggled. Sweet Pea smiled brightly as he picked me up whilst hugging me before putting me down to kiss me, "Would you want to come over tonight? " he asked 

"Of course"