fortythree

DEANDRE'S POV ↴

DEANDRE'S POV

JUST AS PROMISED Nova was out before the weekend. When you're in a gang you have a few connections so it was really easy to get Nova out, specially if they don't have solid proof that she committed murder. In which they didn't because she didn't kill anyone, in Riverdale at least, so we bailed her out.

"Can one of you guys pick Nova up? I can't because i have to meet up with the guy who got her out" I said looking at my friends

"I'll pick her up" Sweetpea volunteered. Toni grabbed her bag, "I'll go with him"

"Alright when you guys get her bring her back to our house"

"Say less" Toni says leaving the room with Sweetpea.
. . . .
SWEETPEA'S POV

Me and Toni got into my truck and headed off to the Jail. It was silent so i turned on the radio to get rid of the awkwardness.

"Are you nervous?" The pink haired girl asked me while looking out of the passenger window. I took a breath before i answered the question.

Of course i was nervous, the last few interactions that me and Nova had weren't the best. "Yeah..I just miss her a lot. We all do."

After a minute of silence she speaks up again. "Im nervous too"

"At the end of the day she'll still be the same Nova we've grown to love. Nothing has changed"

"Lets hope"

A half hour later of driving we finally got to the Jail and the guards had already had Nova outside waiting for us. It felt weird seeing her again.

Her face was just as beautiful if not more. Her signature 'fuck off' face still remained but she looked like she had lost weight.

"She lost weight" Toni said like she had read my mind. "They probably weren't feeding her right" i huffed before getting out of the car and Toni followed me. She jerked her hands away from the guards and started to walk towards us.

My heads started to sweat and her facial expression changed when she got closet and she realized it was me and Toni.

"Sweetpea.."
. . . .
NOVAIA'S POV

I was sitting outside in the courtyard talking to Eve when one of the guard come up to me. "Nova, lets go. You're out" He buff man said gesturing for me to follow him. I was confused but still followed him but not without giving Eve a guy and telling her goodbye.

He took me all the way back to where i first was when i came here. The man gave me my old clothes back letting me change.

I noticed that they were slightly big on me. "Must've been from all the skipped meals. I told them u wasn't gonna eat that nasty ass shit" I mumble putting on my shoes and walked out. Two guards followed me as we went all the way out to the front of the Jail.

I waited with both of them having tight grips on my arms as a dark blue rusted truck pulled up. Two figures began to walk up to me, and I realized it was Sweetpea and Toni.

Pulling both of my arms away from the guards i walked up to the tall dark haired guy that was coming up to me.

He looked down at me with soft eyes. "Sweetpea.." managed out before tightly hugging his chest. Hot tears rolled down my eyes as i sobbed thinking about the hell we both went through for the last couple months

"Its okay princess" He whispered in my ear while wrapping his arms around me.

"Come on, lets get you home.."