fortyseven

NOVAIA'S POV ↴

NOVAIA'S POV

SCHOOL WAS BORING AS EVER with people looking at me and whispering or people trying to become my friend because they just want to say they have a friend thats been in jail.

It was finally lunch and i met up with all my friends outside to eat. Well we didn't eat we just talked.

"We should throw a party" Fangs said taking a drink of his water.

Deandre shakes his head. "Absolutely not, last time somebody got shot"

"Yeah, that someone was me" a voice said but we clearly already knew who it was.

"Jesus Christ man. You bitches are some roaches" I say rolling my eyes. "Yall just keep coming back and coming back"

Betty and her friends walked up more to our table. "Nova, can we talk?"

"Nah im cool. Im really tryna be nice here so please just leave"

"Stop being a bitch" Archie rolled his
eyes.

"Dont call my girlfriend a bitch unless you want some problems" Sweetpea glares at Archie looking like he was about to attack him at any given moment

"Listen here you big bird bitch. You and ya girlfriend betty can fuck off, you're lucky im not really beating your ass right now, betty. Your bestie Veronica told me your whole plan to get me and sweetpea to break up and you're the one who took the picture of me at the party"

"BETTY YOU PLANNED THAT SHIT?" Toni yelled getting up from the table about to attack her but fangs held her back

Betty's face dropped to fear but acted like she didn't know what i was talking about. "Nova, you dont know what you're talking about"

"Clearly i do if Veronica told me. I mean isn't she your best friend?"

"Ronnie you told her our plan?!" Betty yelled at the dark haired girl next to her. Veronica gave betty a look that i didnt even know could be made by anyone besides me.

"You mean YOUR plan, betty? You were the one that was so upset that Nova was dancing with jughead that you made up this whole plan to ruin her relationship! Do not put this on me"

"Shiitt. Who's recording this?" Hakeem asked looking around before pulling out his phone to start recording for himself.

At this point other people started to watch the argument that we were having. The tension was very high and we knew it.

"V I CANT BELIEVE YOU!" Betty yelled clearly hurt and angry

"SHES GONNA BLOWWW" Someone yelled from another table. "Yeah whatever betty. Im done being your friend!" and with that Veronica stormed away leaving just Betty and Archie at my table.

"And then there were two" Deandre says making the rest of the boys snicker.

"Nova i'm gonna ruin your life!" Betty screams. "Bitch you already have, you annoy me more than Leo and that says something so can you just for one day shut the hell up and mind your damn business?"

"WORDDDDD" One of the boys behind me yells

Betty's face gets red and she runs off along with Archie behind her. "Fucking finally" Toni sighs

"Bitches make my ass itch" Kingsley says while scratching his head. "On god, I'm about to dip out and go home" I sigh rolling my eyes

"Honestly that Isn't a bad idea" Jughead agrees

"Do you guys have a mall here?"

"Yeah but it's an hour away"

"Of course it is"

All of us pack up our shit and head to our respective vehicles and take off heading to the mall that was an hour away. It didn't really matter because it's not like we really had anything important to do in school. Same old shit every time.

While i was in the passenger seat of Hakeem's car i got call from my uncle that lives in New York. I picked up my phoned and answered it. "Hello?"

"Goodmorning my dear Nova"

"Goodmorning Tío, how have you been?"

"Wonderful!" He chuckles, "I just wanted to call you to tell you that you and the boys are coming back to New York to finish up your senior year. We have too many important things happening to not have you here"

WAIT WAIT WAIT

"..we're coming back to new york?"

"Yes! I'll have some of the guys cole down to help you pack up and move back Thursday"

"Okay tío"

"See you soon princesa"

"See you soon.."

Oh god...